Siena Five Seat Sofa with Center Arms
The Siena Five Seat Sofa with Center Arms by Lesro comes fully upholstered and is built with a heavy duty construction to meet the needs of a high-use reception area. The sofa is offered in over 200 different fabrics and vinyls and the legs can be customized in 7 wood finishes or a brushed stainless steel finish. More fabric/vinyl options can be viewed in the links embedded in the description along with images of the wood finishes and brushed steel finish. The sofa features the Lesro Matrex seat support system for comfort throughout the life of this product and rounded arms for additional comfort. Four fully upholstered center arms are featured on this sofa, each placed in between two seats. This item is shipped in several pieces and is assembled in a few easy steps shown in the assembly guides below. Ships FREE in 3-5 business days. Minimal Assembly Required.
For any questions about this product or to request upholstery samples, please feel free to contact us!
- Pleasing rounded arm design
- Heavy duty construction
- Modular system allows for complete layout flexibility
- Matrex seat support system for long-life comfort
- Table and Sofa legs available in one of 7 wood finishes or a brushed steel finish
- Unlimited selection of fabrics, health-care vinyls, polyurethanes, Crypton and Nano-Tex upholsteries
- Fully upholstered center arms included
- Weight Capacity of 400 pounds per seat cushion, (2000 pounds total)
- FREE SHIPPING
- All Lesro products meet or exceed ANSI/BIFMA Level Requirements
- Seat Height: 18"
- Arm Height: 24.5"
- Overall Dimensions: 123.5" W x 29.5" D x 32.5" H
- Inside Dimensions: 21.5" W x 20" D x 16" H
See the Siena Brochure
Lesro's Enviroment Sustainability Statement
All of us at Lesro are dedicated to environmental operations that foster a sustainable future. We have instilled environmental responsibility as a corporate value and recognize our responsibility for maintaining and improving the environment. We are working to assess the full extent to which our products and services touch the natural environs.
Searching for and implementing new manufacturing techniques and processes, integrating advanced materials, promoting waste reduction and recycling initiatives, as well as nurturing programs to reduce our carbon footprint are at the forefront of our journey. Our product manufacturing and distribution processes are performed in an enviro-conscious manner and we are committed to environmental improvements that foster a sustainable future and lead to social and economic improvements in the community we do business.
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
All Lesro frames and assemblies are warranted against defects in materials and
workmanship for the life of the product. Fabric, vinyl, PVC free polyurethane, and
Crypton covering are warranted for 2 years from the date of shipment.