The Santa Cruz Mobile Lounge Chair by Mayline is the perfect complement to a Mayline reception station, offering the ability to be moved about with ease. The chair comes with genuine leather on all seated surfaces and standard black legs in the back and heavy-duty black double wheel casters in the front. Available in Black leather, White leather or Almond leather seating surfaces and your choice of a convenient tablet. This multi-use tablet can be used by your clients in tasks such as writing or as an easy place to place folders and binders while waiting in your reception area. Be sure to check out the rest of the Santa Cruz Collection by Mayline on our website!
- Available in either Black leather, White leather or Almond leather (all standard with Black feet)
- Genuine leather on all seated surfaces
- Mobile chair includes heavy-duty black double wheel casters in the front, black wood feet in the back
- Mobile chair available with or without tablet
- Mobile chair tablet: 360° swivel (15"W x 12"D), tablet height 27", available in Chestnut finish
- Brushed aluminum handle on mobile chair back for easy mobility
- CA117 Approved
- Ships within 2-3 Business Days
- Dimensions 31" x 33" x 30.75"
- Seat Width 18.5"
- Seat Depth 21"
- Seat Height 11.75"
Fabrics: Black leather, Almond leather, White leather
Mayline promises to repair or replace any Mayline brand product or component that is defective in material or
workmanship for as long as the original purchaser owns it. This is the sole and exclusive remedy. This warranty
is subject to limitations, exclusions and other provisions as detailed below.
Limitations involving materials and components:
The materials and components listed below are covered according to the following schedule from the date of
• Ten Years: Seating controls, cylinders and wood seating components.
• Five Years: All e5 product line, all fabric and leather seating upholstery, seating foam, seating armrests,
chrome seating components, veneer finishes, and any shelving, cabinets or mobile systems and components
that are either moving parts or controls and guides that are in contact with moving parts.
• Three Years: 4-Post wire shelving and wire components, electrical components and casters.
Exclusions: This warranty does not apply to the following:
• Normal wear and tear from standard use over the course of ownership.
• Damage caused by the carrier in-transit, which will be handled under Mayline’s Freight Damage policy.
• Modifications or attachments to the product that are not approved by mayline.
• Products that were not installed, used or maintained in accordance with product instructions and warnings.
• Products used for rental purposes.
• COM fabric is not covered under this warranty.
• Abuse, misuse of product, or accidents.
Normal commercial usage for seating is to be defined as the equivalent of a single shift within a 40-hour
workweek. To the extent that a seating product is used in a manner exceeding this, the applicable warranty
period will be reduced in a pro-rata manner (excluding model 2424AG which is warranted for multiple shifts).
The Event Series:
Mayline will warrant the materials and components of The Event Series products for a period of five years. This
warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear, damage caused by the carrier in-transit, modifications or
attachments to the product or where the product is not installed properly. This product must be used or
maintained in accordance to the instructions. See specific product labels for maximum weight load capacities.
These limits are based on the weight being evenly distributed, allowing for ¼” deflection. This warranty does
not cover any products used for rental purposes.
Note: Some natural variations occurring in wood or leather materials are inherent in their character and cannot
be avoided. Mayline does not warrant the color-fastness or matching of colors, grains or textures of such
TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, MAYLINE MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTY, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.
MAYLINE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES.
Effective January 1, 2015