The Run ll is a high performance, ergonomic task series that is at home in the conference room and at the workstation, as well as the guest context along with this side chair model. The curved mesh back provides integrated support. Options include 7 different colors of mesh, and loop arms. Ships free in 4 business days with quickship fabrics above; otherwise ships in 10-14 business days as noted in the fabric selector above.
- Black 4-legged finish with neutral glide
- Optional loop arm
- 3 base options
- 7 mesh back colors
- 300 lb max weight
- 12 year warranty (5 years for the mesh)
- Designed and produced by aeris GmbH
Arm Options: Conference Loop Arm
- Seat Height 19.5"
- Back Height from Floor 38.5"
- Mesh Back Width 19.8"
- Mesh Back Height 20.8"
- Seat Width 21.5”
- Seat Depth 19.8”
We cover all components of your chair with a Forever Warranty – and that includes the
“happily ever after”. So feel free to delve into the warranty details below, or save it for a
dismally rainy day if you like. In any event, we’ve got you covered.
via’s forever warranty
This warranty is given to the initial purchaser and is valid for as long as the product is owned by the original purchaser. This
warranty is in effect from the date of original sale and covers defects in materials and craftsmanship found during normal single
shift usages; single shift usage is five (5) days a week, eight (8) hours a day. See “Applicable Warranty Periods” below.
Products covered by this warranty will be either repaired or replaced at Via’s discretion. Product repair or replacement of any
defective part is the customer’s exclusive remedy for any and all product defects. Labor is not included. Via accepts no other
responsibilities or liabilities. Only those items free of misuse, abuse, accident, alteration, unauthorized repair, or damage by fire,
flood, or other acts of God will be covered. This warranty applies to all Via products manufactured after July 1, 2011.
applicable warranty periods
Unless otherwise noted, all components are warranted forever.
• 10 Years – Brisbane HD 24/7 (2 years for fabric)
• 6 Years – Camden, Vista, Peak, Zee
• 5 Years – In-stock leathers, fabric, Genie™ mesh back
• 2 Years – Mesh back fabric (Voss, Riva, Proform™, Run)
• 1 Year – Supplemental lumbar components
• Normal wear and tear, abuse, fading, and COM/COL.
• Matching of colors, patterns, or dye lot.
• Mechanical Lumbar are warranted for one (1) year from the date of purchase.
• Products specified outside of those shown in this pricer.
warranted chair and chair control weight capacities
See chair configuration section for warranted weight capacities.
• Please do not return the product without prior authorization from Via.
• Please send a written notification of the defect to Via along with a copy of the original invoice.
• Please contact Via customer service at 1-800-433-6614 for details or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
fabric, leather & wood variations
• Due to natural variations in materials, furniture containing leather or wood is sold subject to normal variations
and/or irregularities of color, texture and grain.
• Via is not responsible for slight differences in fabric color due to supplier dye lot differences on large orders
or on repeat orders.
• Via designs and manufactures all of its products in accordance with the ANSI/BIFMA standards.
• Via reserves the right to make changes in design and construction or discontinue products without prior notice.
• All dimensions noted herein are approximate and subject to slight deviation.
• Via is BIFMA Level compliant. Please go online to see most up to date information.