The Resin Folding Chair is a durable folding chair, great fro indoor or outdoor use - trainings at the office or an outdoor lunch area. It has a light weight air blown design and powder coated tubular frame that resists rust and can be easily folded and stored away! Ships FREE in 2-3 business days. Pricing is for one carton of 4 chairs.
- Durable Construction
- Light Weight Sleek Design
- Powder Coated Tubular Frame
- Ideal for Indoor or Outdoor Use
- Easy Storage
- Meets or Exceeds Test Standards (BIFMA and MTL)
- 300 lbs. weight limit
- Pricing is for one carton of 4 chairs
- FREE SHIPPING
- Bulk price in cart for 24 or more chairs (6 or more cartons)
- Overall Size: 18.5"W x 21.9"D x 33.2"H
- Leg Tube: 1.125” diameter x 1.1 mm thick
- Carton Dimensions: 44" x 19" x 12"
- Weight (4 pack): 51 lbs.
Chairs are warranted from the date of purchase against failure due to material and workmanship as follows:
• Lifetime on component parts: Including pneumatic cylinder, control mechanism, base and casters.
• 3 Years on upholstery fabric and foam against wear and deterioration
• Leather is not warranted against routine scratching and scuffing, as leather is subject to minor blemishes in use
All warranties are limited to the original purchaser for normal commercial usage defined as a standard forty hour work week by persons weighing 250 lbs. or less. The 63-37A773HM, 75-7A773, 75-37A773, 75-47A773 and 839-11B35WA are for persons weighing 400 lbs. or less, the 818 & select 829’s with self-adjusting mechanism are 300 lbs. or less and the 15-37A720D is 325 lbs. or less. This warranty will not cover labor, freight or damage from misuse, abuse, negligence, alteration, accident, vandalism, rusting, acts of nature or any other event beyond the control of OSP. The warranty does not cover cosmetic damage that may result from normal use. Liability for incidental or consequential damages is excluded. The user assumes all risk of injury resulting from use of this product. When usage is more than 40 hours per week, a five year warranty on all parts applies. Fabric is warranted for one year. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
All chairs meet or exceed ANSI BIFMA standards.
It is the customer’s responsibility to prepay freight on any components returned to the factory.
Return freight on components covered by warranty will be paid by OSP.