This Pro-Line Adjustable Breathable Back Office Chair has an interweave mesh back and features one touch pressurized seat height adjustment for easy customization, dual function control for added comfort, and back height adjustment that fits folks of large and small statures alike. A contoured molded foam seat provides for hours of comfortable support while the 3-way adjustable padded arms allow you to tailor the chair to your own individual comfort level. Nylon base with 5 dual wheel carpet casters, optional glides or soft casters. Ships FREE in 2-3 business days.
- Breathable ProGrid Back with Built-in Lumbar Support
- One Touch Pneumatic Seat Height Adjustment
- Dual Function Control
- Ratchet Back Height Adjustment
- Coal FreeFlex Fabric Seat with Molded Foam
- Height and Width Adjustable Arms with PU Pads
- Heavy Duty Angled Nylon Base with Oversized Dual Wheel Carpet Casters
- GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified®
- 250 lb. weight capacity
- FREE SHIPPING
- Ships in 2-3 business days
Assembled Dimensions : 26.5W x 25.25D x 39H
Assembly Required : Yes
Net Weight : 45 lbs
Weight Capacity : 250 lbs
Arms To Floor Max : 28 Inches
Arms To Floor Min : 25.5 Inches
Back Height : 16.75 Inches
Back Width : 19 Inches
Seat Depth : 19 Inches
Seat Max Height : 22 Inches
Seat Min Height : 18.25 Inches
Seat Range Height : 3.75 Inches
Seat Thickness : 3.5 Inches
Seat Width : 20.25 Inches
Chairs are warranted from the date of purchase against failure due to material and workmanship as follows:
• Lifetime on component parts: Including pneumatic cylinder, control mechanism, base and casters.
• 3 Years on upholstery fabric and foam against wear and deterioration
• Leather is not warranted against routine scratching and scuffing, as leather is subject to minor blemishes in use
All warranties are limited to the original purchaser for normal commercial usage defined as a standard forty hour work week by persons weighing 250 lbs. or less. The 63-37A773HM, 75-7A773, 75-37A773, 75-47A773 and 839-11B35WA are for persons weighing 400 lbs. or less, the 818 & select 829’s with self-adjusting mechanism are 300 lbs. or less and the 15-37A720D is 325 lbs. or less. This warranty will not cover labor, freight or damage from misuse, abuse, negligence, alteration, accident, vandalism, rusting, acts of nature or any other event beyond the control of OSP. The warranty does not cover cosmetic damage that may result from normal use. Liability for incidental or consequential damages is excluded. The user assumes all risk of injury resulting from use of this product. When usage is more than 40 hours per week, a five year warranty on all parts applies. Fabric is warranted for one year. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
All chairs meet or exceed ANSI BIFMA standards.
It is the customer’s responsibility to prepay freight on any components returned to the factory.
Return freight on components covered by warranty will be paid by OSP.