The Polo chair from our friends at Dauphin-Valo continues to impress us. We love the robust feel of this chair and the high quality of build. The foam seat has memory foam qualities but will not throw off heat like a standard memory foam tends to do. This ergonomic mesh back task chair has a lot of built in features and benefits. Black Ships Free in 2 Business Days. Backed up by the Dauphin-Valo 10 Year Factory Warranty. Great chair for petite or smaller framed users.
- Synchronized seat and back with tension adjustment and multi-position back lock
- Pneumatic seat lift
- Black mesh back with integrated adjustable lumbar support pad
- High quality mesh wrapped padded seat in Black
- Height and width adjustable arms with durable polyurethane arm rest pads
- Black nylon 5-star base with carpet casters
- Optional soft surface casters fo use on hard floors such as tile, wood or polisged concrete
- Optional seat slider to pin point best working seat depth (adds 1" to seat height range)
- Optional padded adjustable headrest
- Seat height is 16-21"
- Ships Free in 2 Business Days
- 10 Year Dauphin-Valo factory warranty
- Overall 24"W x 26.5"D x 45"H
- Seat width 19.5"
- Seat depth standard 19"
- Seat depth w/ slider option 20"
- Seat height from floor 16-21"
- Back height 21"
Valo warrants its products to be free from defects in material and workmanship for 10 years as long
as the original customer owns and uses the product under normal single-shift office conditions. If a product is defective, and if written notice of the defect is given to Dauphin North America within the applicable warranty period, Valo, at its option, will either repair or replace the defective part or product with a comparable component or product. The 10 year Warranty applies to all products, and parts
except upholstery Materials 3 years. This warranty does not apply to defects from normal wear
and tear, accidents, negligence, abuse, shipment, handling, storage or environmental conditions
nor does it apply to "Customer's Own Materials". Any modifications to our products made by the purchaser, purchaser's employees or agents, voids this warranty. This warranty extends to all
product shipped after January 1, 2007 whichare used for normal office purposes and single-shift
service. All claims under this warranty must be made by the original purchaser within 30 days of
alleged defect. This warranty is the customer's sole remedy for product defect. No other expressed
or implied warranty is provided. Dauphin North America is not responsible for any consequential, economic or incidental damages arising from any product defect.