Value, value and more value best describes the OTG Superior Laminate Bookcases from our friends at Global. OTG gives you a choice of laminate finishes and easy to assemble pieces. Metal pins and industry approved cam fasteners make the assembly a snap. Strong OTG factory warranty.
- Contemporary easy to clean laminate finishes
- Three sizes: 71" 4 shelf; 48" 2 shelf; 30" 1 shelf
- Companion pieces available
- Greenguard Indoor Air Quality Certification meets stringent emission guidelines
- Free Shipping in as little as 2 Days
- Greenguard Air Quality Certified
- Bulk pricing (10% discount) in cart for 2 or more bookcases
- 32"W x 14"D x 71"H; with 3 adjustable shelves
- 32"W x 14"D x 48"H; with 2 adjustable shelves
- 32"W x 14"D x 30"H; with 1 adjustable shelves
Desking to Go Warranty
Offices to Go warrants its products to be free from defects in material and workmanship subject to the limitations below. This warranty is made by Offices to Go only to original end user customers acquiring the product directly from authorized Offices to Go dealers. The customer's sole remedy under this warranty is limited to repair or replacement at Offices to Go's option. Consent from Offices to Go must be obtained before any warranty work is performed. This warranty shall not apply to any products which must be replaced due to normal wear and tear, negligence, abuse or "accident", shipping damage or product use other than in accordance with written instructions or warnings. It will also not apply when product has been modified or altered, repaired or refurbished by someone other than Offices to Go. This warranty does not cover the cost of transportation or labor. Offices to Go can make no warranty that any of its products are suitable for any particular purpose and can make no other warranties, expressed or implied. In no event shall Offices to Go be liable in either tort or contract for any loss or direct, special, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages. This warranty is not valid if the products are used for rental purposes.
Under this warranty, claims must be made within the following periods from the original date of purchase: (a) non-moving parts are warranted for five years; (b) drawers, slides, leveling glides, locks and other moving parts are warranted for two years.
Warranty is based on an eight hour, single shift work day.