OBEX, a company out of California, takes its name from the Latin word for "barrier". They specialize in office "barriers" for workplaces or anywhere that has public facing employees. These new OBEX Freestanding Acrylic Protection Screens are frame-less acrylic panels that sit on top of the work-surface inside small base clips. Please note that Obex now offers these panels can now also be ordered with a small cutout notch so that there is no space between the panel and the work surface or cubicle (see image below). Standard acrylic desk screen heights of 12″, 18″, 24", and 30" and 8 standard widths (24″, 30″, 36″ 42″, 48″, 60″, 66" and 72″) are available. Just call us if you have any questions about these office desk screen dividers and we'll be glad to offer assistance with your order! 1-888-355-4999.
Ships in 10 business days. We are not allowed to sell brackets only.
- Panels are freestanding and sit on top of the work-surface no brackets needed
- No need to purchase new desks or work areas
- Can be re-positioned with ease
- No damage to existing cubicle panels or work-surfaces
- This is a very product specific and specialized product. Please measure twice! Product cannot be returned
- 4 heights: 12″, 18″, 24", 30"
- 8 widths: 24", 30", 36", 42", 48", 60", 66", and 72"
- Clear or Frosted frameless acrylic desk screens with freestanding mount clips
- Also choose whether you'd like the panels with a small cutout notch so that there is no space between the panel and the work surface or cubicle (see 2nd image, yellow highlight shows this cutout highlighted in yellow; shown with the cubicle mount brackets). This known as a 'gapless option'.
Optional Added Stability Alignment Clips:
To add Obex Alignment Clips to use in between brackets see here
Product Warranty – 10 Years
This warranty is non-transferable and is valid from the date of purchase, for as long as the product is owned by the initial purchaser. This warranty covers defects in the material and craftsmanship found during normal usage of the product during the warranty period. If a purchaser has a warranty claim, the buyer must return the product to Obex at purchaser’s expense. Obex will then inspect the product and, in Obex’s sole discretion, determine if it is defective. If Obex determines the product is defective and if written notice was properly given to Obex within the applicable warranty period, Obex will, at its option, either repair or replace the defective product with a comparable product or component. This warranty applies to all products except as noted below.
High wear parts, such as fabrics are warranted for one (1) year. This warranty does not apply to damage caused by a carrier or alteration to the product not expressly authorized by Obex.
Matching of colors
Changes in surface finish due to aging or exposure to light
Damage from sharp objects or prolonged exposure to fluids or sun
Damage caused by misuse or improper care
Obex does not guarantee the matching of colors except to within commercially reasonable standards.
A product will not be considered defective and Obex will not be obligated to replace it, if it not installed in a proper manner (i.e. not secured properly or the way it was intended). Obex reserves the right to make a warranty determination based on purchaser’s installation methods.
Except as noted above, Obex makes no express or implied warranties to any product, and in particular makes no warranty of fitness for any particular use. At Obex’s option, product repair and/or replacement are the customer’s exclusive remedy for any and all product defects.
To the extent allowed by applicable law, no other warranties are made, either expressed or implied, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.