Napa is a stylish and affordable line of veneer case goods perfect for executive, boardroom or any other office context where looks and durability are desired. This Napa Conference Table is available in 6 laminates. Impact-resistant 3mm PVC edges feature wood grain design and tri-groove design detail. Napa complies with ANSI/BIFMA standards. Ships for FREE in 2-3 business days.
- 4 sizes (see also the Napa Round Conference Table)
- Available in 6 veneer finishes
- Scratch-resistant, textured thermally fused laminate surfaces with particleboard core
- Impact-resistant 3mm PVC edges
- Triple-groove edge design
- Features 1.5” thick tops and legs
- Greenguard Certification
- ANSI/BIFMA standards
- FREE SHIPPING
- Ships in 2-3 business days
- 71"L x 35"W x 29"H
- 95"L x 44"W x 29"H
- 120"L x 48"W x 29"H
- 144"L x 48"W x 29"H
- Optional Presentation Board 48"W x 48"H x 4"D (see image)
Veneer Finishes: Cherry, Espresso, Mahogany, Slate Grey, Urban Walnut, White
Chairs are warranted from the date of purchase against failure due to material and workmanship as follows:
• Lifetime on component parts: Including pneumatic cylinder, control mechanism, base and casters.
• 3 Years on upholstery fabric and foam against wear and deterioration
• Leather is not warranted against routine scratching and scuffing, as leather is subject to minor blemishes in use
All warranties are limited to the original purchaser for normal commercial usage defined as a standard forty hour work week by persons weighing 250 lbs. or less. The 63-37A773HM, 75-7A773, 75-37A773, 75-47A773 and 839-11B35WA are for persons weighing 400 lbs. or less, the 818 & select 829’s with self-adjusting mechanism are 300 lbs. or less and the 15-37A720D is 325 lbs. or less. This warranty will not cover labor, freight or damage from misuse, abuse, negligence, alteration, accident, vandalism, rusting, acts of nature or any other event beyond the control of OSP. The warranty does not cover cosmetic damage that may result from normal use. Liability for incidental or consequential damages is excluded. The user assumes all risk of injury resulting from use of this product. When usage is more than 40 hours per week, a five year warranty on all parts applies. Fabric is warranted for one year. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
All chairs meet or exceed ANSI BIFMA standards.
It is the customer’s responsibility to prepay freight on any components returned to the factory.
Return freight on components covered by warranty will be paid by OSP.