Hon's NEW 'Mod Series is a simple, elegant, and versatile contemporary desk collection. The Hon lateral file cabinet comes with 2, 3, or 4 drawers and can be added to any of the Mod series for extra storage. We promise you will just love this laminate file cabinet and the rest of the modular series! Great detail and craftsmanship.
The Hon lateral file cabinet can only be shipped to a commercial loading dock or delivered 'curbside' by a lift gate within a commercial business zone. Inside delivery and residential deliveries must be pre-approved and will typically carry surcharges passed on by The Hon Company.
- Straightforward styling blends with any office design
- Scratch and stain-resistant laminate file cabinet (see choices below)
- Standard with arch-pull in a silver finish
- Lateral files ship assembled
- Drawers operate on full-extension, ball-bearing suspensions to ensure smooth, quiet, and long-lasting operation
- Hangrails are included in each file drawer for side-to-side legal filing, and for front-to-back letter and legal filing
- HON 5-Year Limited Warranty
- Made in the USA
- SCS & level certified
- 36′′W x 20′′D x 53′′H, 4-Drawer HLPLLF3620L4
- 36′′W x 20′′D x 40′′H, 3-Drawer HLPLLF3620L3
- 36′′W x 20′′D x 29′′H, 2-Drawer w/Removable Top HLPLLF3620L
This Hon desking line has endless possibilities. If you like the look and feel of this layered desking design contact us at OfficeChairs USA for a complete kit of brochures and finish samples to make your office space more functional and visually appealing.
Hon Mod Series is highly customizable. Please connect with us to explore your almost endless options 888.355.4999
YOUR HON FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY
Every time you purchase a HON product, you’re making an investment in your future. We’re proud
to play a part in that future, and you can trust us to do our best for as long as you need us. The HON
Full Lifetime Warranty is our assurance to you that the HON desks, workstations, seating, tables, or
storage you purchase will be free from defective material or workmanship for the life of the product.
In the unlikely event that any HON product or component covered by the HON Full Lifetime
Warranty should fail under normal workplace use as a result of defective material or workmanship,
HON promises to repair it. If we are unable to repair it, we will replace it with comparable product,
or if preferred, we will refund the purchase price.
WHAT’S COVERED BY THE HON FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY?
Your HON Full Lifetime Warranty applies to product manufactured after January 1, 2011. All HON
product lines, materials, and components are covered by the HON Full Lifetime Warranty except for
the items described below.
The specific product lines, materials, and components listed below are covered under HON’s Full
12-Year, Full 10-Year, and Full 5-Year Warranties (from date of purchase).
HON’S FULL 12-YEAR LIFETIME WARRANTY
• Electrical components (lamps and ballasts are not covered)
• Seating ilira®-stretch
• Laminate surfaces
• Seating controls
• Signal seating upholstery fabric
• Wood Seating
• Veneer Surfaces
HON’S FULL 10-YEAR LIFETIME WARRANTY
• Soothe Patient Recliner Mechanism
HON’S FULL 5-YEAR LIFETIME WARRANTY
• Panel and seating textiles
• Soothe Patient Recliner Central Lock Mechanism
• Soothe Patient Recliner Pivoting Arm
These warranties apply to HON products sold within the United States of America, U.S. Territories,
and Canada, as well as U.S. Military and Federal Agency purchases (regardless of location).
IS ANYTHING NOT COVERED?
There are a few exclusions to the HON Full Lifetime Warranty and to the 12, 10 and 5-year
warranties. These exclusions are:
• All basyx® by HON products (these products are covered under a separate basyx® by HON
• Color-fastness or matching of colors, woodgrains, or textures occurring in wood, leather, or
other materials that naturally exhibit inherent color variations.
• Customer’s own materials (COM) selected by and used at the request of the user.
• Modifications or attachments to the product that are not approved by The HON Company and
product failures resulting from such modifications or attachments.
• Product normal wear and tear, which are to be expected over the course of ownership.
• Products that were not installed, used or maintained in accordance with product instructions
• Products used for rental purposes.
• Damage caused by cleaning chemicals.
WARRANTY REQUESTS OR QUESTIONS?
Your HON Dealer is our mutual partner in supporting your warranty requests. To obtain service
under this warranty, please contact your HON dealer. If you are not sure who your dealer is, please
call HON Customer Support at 800.833.3964.