Mirella Rectangular 12' Standing Height Laminate Conference Table
Always Free Shipping
Ships In 2-3 Business Days
The modern design of Mirella™ features a contemporary design with a residential look. These Mirella 12' Laminate Standing Conference Tables feature Brushed-Silver or Black Powder Coat accents and finishes and 4 laminates. Standing desks are now the norm as they allow users to stretch throughout their day. This standing height conference table can be used standing or with stool height chairs. Modernize your office or meeting space with this looker! This product Ships within 2-3 Business Days! This reception desk will arrive by truck and will require some assembly.
- Features a contemporary design with finishes and accents that provide a residential look
- Complemented with Brushed-Silver or Black Powder Coat accents and finishes
- Part of the Safco Active Collection: Safco Active products are designed to promote active management throughout the day and engage major, muscle groups to help combat the negative effects of inactivity in many workplace settings
- Conference tables showcase a two–tier design (3 ¾” between tiers); allows for optional, integrated power nested between the two tiers on all sides of the table, perfect for discreet storage and charging of small electronics
- Metal Base and Laminate Top need assembly
- Features 6 cutouts for power modules on the side (MRPM3 power modules sold separately-Contact us if interested)
- Pair with Mirella™ Presentation Board for cohesive conference environment (MRWB)
- Sand Dune and Southern Tobacco laminates come with Black hardware, and White Ash and Stone Gray laminates come with Silver
- Coordinates with Mirella™ Desking and Reception for a consistent workplace
- Ships in three boxes
- 144" W x 47¼" D x 42" H
- Overall Depth:47¼"
- Overall Height:42"
- Overall Width:144"
Features:Two-tier top, 6 cutouts for power modules, 3 ¾” between tiers for storage
*Please see finishes below as Stone Gray top comes with White Ash lower tier ONLY
Mayline has established a Sustainability Action Committee to initiate and oversee improvements leading to waste prevention or reduction, increased recycling, reduced energy consumption, and the establishment of environmentally sensitive design standards.