The modern design of Mirella™ features a contemporary design with a residential look. These Mirella 12-foot standing conference room tables feature brushed silver or black powder-coat accents and 4 laminate finishes. Standing desks are now the norm as they allow users to stretch throughout their day. This standing conference room table can also be used with stool-height chairs. Modernize your office or meeting space with this looker! It will arrive by truck and will require some assembly.
- Features a contemporary design with finishes and accents that provide a residential look
- Complemented with Brushed-Silver or Black Powder Coat accents and finishes
- Part of the Safco Active Collection: Safco Active products are designed to promote active management throughout the day and engage major, muscle groups to help combat the negative effects of inactivity in many workplace settings
- These standing conference room tables showcase a two–tier design (3 ¾” between tiers); it allows for optional, integrated power nested between the two tiers on all sides of the table, perfect for discreet storage and charging of small electronics
- Metal Base and Laminate Top need assembly
- Features 6 cutouts for power modules on the side (MRPM3 power modules sold separately-Contact us if interested)
- Pair with Mirella™ Presentation Board for cohesive conference environment (MRWB)
- Sand Dune and Southern Tobacco laminates come with Black hardware, and White Ash and Stone Gray laminates come with Silver
- Coordinates with Mirella™ Desking and Reception for a consistent workplace
- Ships in three boxes
Features: Two-tier top, 6 cutouts for power modules, 3 ¾” between tiers for storage
*Please see finishes below as Stone Gray top comes with White Ash lower tier ONLY
Mayline has established a Sustainability Action Committee to initiate and oversee improvements leading to waste prevention or reduction, increased recycling, reduced energy consumption, and the establishment of environmentally sensitive design standards.
- Overall Dimensions:
- 144" W x 47.25" D x 42" H
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
Mayline promises to repair or replace any Mayline brand product or component that is defective in material or
workmanship for as long as the original purchaser owns it. This is the sole and exclusive remedy. This warranty
is subject to limitations, exclusions and other provisions as detailed below.
Limitations involving materials and components:
The materials and components listed below are covered according to the following schedule from the date of
• Ten Years: Seating controls, cylinders and wood seating components.
• Five Years: All e5 product line, all fabric and leather seating upholstery, seating foam, seating armrests,
chrome seating components, veneer finishes, and any shelving, cabinets or mobile systems and components
that are either moving parts or controls and guides that are in contact with moving parts.
• Three Years: 4-Post wire shelving and wire components, electrical components and casters.
Exclusions: This warranty does not apply to the following:
• Normal wear and tear from standard use over the course of ownership.
• Damage caused by the carrier in-transit, which will be handled under Mayline’s Freight Damage policy.
• Modifications or attachments to the product that are not approved by mayline.
• Products that were not installed, used or maintained in accordance with product instructions and warnings.
• Products used for rental purposes.
• COM fabric is not covered under this warranty.
• Abuse, misuse of product, or accidents.
Normal commercial usage for seating is to be defined as the equivalent of a single shift within a 40-hour
workweek. To the extent that a seating product is used in a manner exceeding this, the applicable warranty
period will be reduced in a pro-rata manner (excluding model 2424AG which is warranted for multiple shifts).
The Event Series:
Mayline will warrant the materials and components of The Event Series products for a period of five years. This
warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear, damage caused by the carrier in-transit, modifications or
attachments to the product or where the product is not installed properly. This product must be used or
maintained in accordance to the instructions. See specific product labels for maximum weight load capacities.
These limits are based on the weight being evenly distributed, allowing for ¼” deflection. This warranty does
not cover any products used for rental purposes.
Note: Some natural variations occurring in wood or leather materials are inherent in their character and cannot
be avoided. Mayline does not warrant the color-fastness or matching of colors, grains or textures of such
TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, MAYLINE MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTY, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.
MAYLINE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES