This Mesh Back Manager's Chair is an ergonomic office chair that works for your comfort all day, providing multiple adjustments such as a seat slider, 2-to-1 synchronous tilt, and adjustable arms and seat height. It has a eco-leather seat and breathable mesh back. Update your office seating with the Dark Air Grid Back Manager's Chair. Carpet casters are standard but if you are using the chair on hardwood floor surfaces we suggest upgrading to the optional soft casters. Ships FREE in 2-3 business days or less.
- Breathable mesh back with built-in lumbar support
- Thickly padded stitched black eco-leather seat
- One touch pneumatic seat height adjustment
- 2-to-1 Synchronous tilt with three position lock with seat slider
- Height adjustable angled arms with soft PU pads
- Heavy duty angled nylon base with over-sized dual wheel
- Has achieved GREENGUARD certification
- 250 lb. weight capacity
- FREE SHIPPING
Assembled Dimensions : 26.5W x 24.25D x 41.25H
Assembly Required : Yes
Arms Inside Max : 18.5 Inches
Arms Inside Min : 18.5 Inches
Arms To Floor Max : 22.75 Inches
Arms To Floor Min : 18.5 Inches
Arms To Seat Max : 9 Inches
Arms To Seat Min : 6.75 Inches
Back Height : 18.75 Inches
Back Width : 20 Inches
Seat Depth : 19.5 Inches
Seat Max Height : 22.75 Inches
Seat Min Height : 18.5 Inches
Seat Range Height : 4.25 Inches
Seat Thickness : 3.5 Inches
Seat Width : 20 Inches
Chairs are warranted from the date of purchase against failure due to material and workmanship as follows:
• Lifetime on component parts: Including pneumatic cylinder, control mechanism, base and casters.
• 3 Years on upholstery fabric and foam against wear and deterioration
• Leather is not warranted against routine scratching and scuffing, as leather is subject to minor blemishes in use
All warranties are limited to the original purchaser for normal commercial usage defined as a standard forty hour work week by persons weighing 250 lbs. or less. The 63-37A773HM, 75-7A773, 75-37A773, 75-47A773 and 839-11B35WA are for persons weighing 400 lbs. or less, the 818 & select 829’s with self-adjusting mechanism are 300 lbs. or less and the 15-37A720D is 325 lbs. or less. This warranty will not cover labor, freight or damage from misuse, abuse, negligence, alteration, accident, vandalism, rusting, acts of nature or any other event beyond the control of OSP. The warranty does not cover cosmetic damage that may result from normal use. Liability for incidental or consequential damages is excluded. The user assumes all risk of injury resulting from use of this product. When usage is more than 40 hours per week, a five year warranty on all parts applies. Fabric is warranted for one year. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
All chairs meet or exceed ANSI BIFMA standards.
It is the customer’s responsibility to prepay freight on any components returned to the factory.
Return freight on components covered by warranty will be paid by OSP.