The Medina Laminate Presentation Board by Mayline is the perfect complement to most any décor. The board features elegant lines with excellent durability, while offering a dry-erase board, (45" x 45"), and a tack board for posting presentation sheets. Available in five different laminate options; Textured Brown Sugar, Textured Sea Salt, Gray Steel, Mahogany and Mocha. The boards' slim design allows you to mount it on any wall, and not clog up space in your office. No assembly required, shipped in one piece. Please allow a professional to decide how the board should be mounted on a wall to fit the certain standard. Mayline and/or its distributor are not responsible for failure resulting from improper assembly or installation of this product. Moreover, all warranties are void for failure to follow these assembly instructions.
- Italian Influenced Designs
- Sculpted lower tray holds markers, erasers, etc.
- Tack-able black interior door inserts
- Full-height brass hinge
- Ships within 2-3 Business Days
- Dimensions 48" x 48" x 3.25"
Medina Laminates: Textured Brown Sugar, Textured Sea Salt, Gray Steel, Mahogany and Mocha
Mayline promises to repair or replace any Mayline brand product or component that is defective in material or
workmanship for as long as the original purchaser owns it. This is the sole and exclusive remedy. This warranty
is subject to limitations, exclusions and other provisions as detailed below.
Limitations involving materials and components:
The materials and components listed below are covered according to the following schedule from the date of
• Ten Years: Seating controls, cylinders and wood seating components.
• Five Years: All e5 product line, all fabric and leather seating upholstery, seating foam, seating armrests,
chrome seating components, veneer finishes, and any shelving, cabinets or mobile systems and components
that are either moving parts or controls and guides that are in contact with moving parts.
• Three Years: 4-Post wire shelving and wire components, electrical components and casters.
Exclusions: This warranty does not apply to the following:
• Normal wear and tear from standard use over the course of ownership.
• Damage caused by the carrier in-transit, which will be handled under Mayline’s Freight Damage policy.
• Modifications or attachments to the product that are not approved by mayline.
• Products that were not installed, used or maintained in accordance with product instructions and warnings.
• Products used for rental purposes.
• COM fabric is not covered under this warranty.
• Abuse, misuse of product, or accidents.
Normal commercial usage for seating is to be defined as the equivalent of a single shift within a 40-hour
workweek. To the extent that a seating product is used in a manner exceeding this, the applicable warranty
period will be reduced in a pro-rata manner (excluding model 2424AG which is warranted for multiple shifts).
The Event Series:
Mayline will warrant the materials and components of The Event Series products for a period of five years. This
warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear, damage caused by the carrier in-transit, modifications or
attachments to the product or where the product is not installed properly. This product must be used or
maintained in accordance to the instructions. See specific product labels for maximum weight load capacities.
These limits are based on the weight being evenly distributed, allowing for ¼” deflection. This warranty does
not cover any products used for rental purposes.
Note: Some natural variations occurring in wood or leather materials are inherent in their character and cannot
be avoided. Mayline does not warrant the color-fastness or matching of colors, grains or textures of such
TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, MAYLINE MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTY, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.
MAYLINE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES.
Effective January 1, 2015