The Medina Laminate 12' Conference Table by Mayline is the perfect complement to most any décor. The table features elegant lines with excellent durability, while offering plenty of opportunity for interaction and engagement. Available with a beveled edge combined with five different laminate options; Gray Steel, Mahogany, Mocha, Textured Brown Sugar and Textured Sea Salt. Also featured on this table are two grommet holes 4" by 8" to insert a power outlet (shown as options below) or snake other wires up through the table. Power modules if selected, simply drop into the grommet cutouts. Standard table arrives with the cutouts and simple flush fit covers. Easy to assemble, shipped in four pieces, two legs, two top sections for easy mobility and a modesty panel. Only simple tools required to assemble!
- 250 lb. surface weight capacity
- Grommet hole cutout size is 4" x 8"
- PVC EDGE
- Rectangular shape with softly curved ends
- All floor supported models include steel threaded leveling glides
- CARB Compliant
- Italian Influenced Designs
- 1" inch thick work surface
Optional Power Modules: Pop-Up Power Module with 5 Port Configurations
Please choose ONLY 2 of the 5 Power Modules below in the dropdown menus, as there are only 2 cutouts in table! *You can choose "none", 2 of the same type or 2 different modules. We can also provide ports not pictured here. Please call us with any questions at 1-888-355-4999.
- 72 - 2 Power receptacles and 2 Open Ports to be configured and filled by customer
- U1-72 - 2 Power receptacles, 1 USB Simplex receptacle with 2 ports, and 1 Open Port
- U5-72 - 2 Power receptacles and 2 USB Simplex receptacle with 2 ports each
- U2-72 - 2 Power receptacles, 1 USB Simplex receptacle with 2 ports, and 1 RJ45 CAT 6 data jack with 120" cable
- U9-72 - 2 Power receptacles, 1 USB Simplex receptacle with 2 ports and 1 HDMI Coupler
Power Module Finishes: Clear Anodized Aluminum and Black Anodized Aluminum
- Overall Dimensions:
- 144"W x 48"D x 29.5"H
Mayline promises to repair or replace any Mayline brand product or component that is defective in material or
workmanship for as long as the original purchaser owns it. This is the sole and exclusive remedy. This warranty
is subject to limitations, exclusions and other provisions as detailed below.
Limitations involving materials and components:
The materials and components listed below are covered according to the following schedule from the date of
• Ten Years: Seating controls, cylinders and wood seating components.
• Five Years: All e5 product line, all fabric and leather seating upholstery, seating foam, seating armrests,
chrome seating components, veneer finishes, and any shelving, cabinets or mobile systems and components
that are either moving parts or controls and guides that are in contact with moving parts.
• Three Years: 4-Post wire shelving and wire components, electrical components and casters.
Exclusions: This warranty does not apply to the following:
• Normal wear and tear from standard use over the course of ownership.
• Damage caused by the carrier in-transit, which will be handled under Mayline’s Freight Damage policy.
• Modifications or attachments to the product that are not approved by mayline.
• Products that were not installed, used or maintained in accordance with product instructions and warnings.
• Products used for rental purposes.
• COM fabric is not covered under this warranty.
• Abuse, misuse of product, or accidents.
Normal commercial usage for seating is to be defined as the equivalent of a single shift within a 40-hour
workweek. To the extent that a seating product is used in a manner exceeding this, the applicable warranty
period will be reduced in a pro-rata manner (excluding model 2424AG which is warranted for multiple shifts).
The Event Series:
Mayline will warrant the materials and components of The Event Series products for a period of five years. This
warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear, damage caused by the carrier in-transit, modifications or
attachments to the product or where the product is not installed properly. This product must be used or
maintained in accordance to the instructions. See specific product labels for maximum weight load capacities.
These limits are based on the weight being evenly distributed, allowing for ¼” deflection. This warranty does
not cover any products used for rental purposes.
Note: Some natural variations occurring in wood or leather materials are inherent in their character and cannot
be avoided. Mayline does not warrant the color-fastness or matching of colors, grains or textures of such
TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, MAYLINE MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTY, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.
MAYLINE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES.
Effective January 1, 2015