Loftwall, a company that specializes in space dividers and movable walls, has designed this Framewall 4-foot mobile room divider. In the open plan office craze, we've realized that what we gain in light, airiness, and collaboration, we sometimes lose in privacy, quiet, and concentration. In both the workplace and at home, we all need a certain amount of contemplation and private time to concentrate and be productive. These Framewall 4-foot room dividers (52” W) allow for privacy and soundproofing, plus they can be assembled in minutes. Made of aluminum frames, these mobile room dividers are completely recyclable. Check out our quickship products and let us know if we can help in any way. Ships FREE in 5 business days, for orders under 50. For other quickship sizes see here
*Custom sizes on orders of 100 or more! Contact us for any options you don't see here.
- Panels come in wood finish, fabric, and clear acrylic option (see images and configurations below)
- Frame available in silver
- Freestanding movable wall design
- Aluminum interlocking modular frame
- Connect multiple walls with Link
- Fixed half moon or caster base
- Custom sizes, materials and options available
Half Moon Bases or Casters
Dimensions For other quickship sizes see here (*Custom sizes available with orders of 100 or more)
- 52"W x 53"H - 1 Small Translucent: Clear Twin Wall and 1 Small/1 Large Laminate: Elm, Oak, Walnut, Teal, Maroon, Slate, Navy, Dry Erase, White, Black, Gray (of same color)
- 52"W x 78"H - 1 Small/1 Large Translucent: Clear Twin Wall and 1 Small/1 Large Laminate: Elm, Oak, Walnut, Teal, Maroon, Slate, Navy, Dry Erase, White, Black, Gray (of same color)
- Depth: Wall 1.75" | Base 13"
A Limited Lifetime Warranty applies to products manufactured after June 1, 2009. Warranty is given to the initial purchaser and is valid for as long as the product is owned by the initial purchaser. The warranty, which runs from the date of manufacture, covers defects in materials and craftsmanship found during normal usage of the product during the initial warranty period. If a product is defective, and if written notice of the defect is provided to manufacturer within the Warranty Period, Loftwall at its option will either repair or replace the defective product with a comparable component or product. Defective product shall be returned at the discretion of Loftwall, and all returns must be authorized in writing in advance including a Return Materials Authorization Number. Loftwall assumes no responsibility for labor charges. Freight charges for defective products and parts will be covered by Loftwall within the 48 continental United States with the method of shipping at Loftwall’s discretion. The limited Lifetime Warranty applies to all products exceptas listed below:
This warranty does not apply to damage caused by a carrier’s alterations to the product expressly authorized by Loftwall. It also does not apply to “Customer’s Own Material” (i.e. material supplied by the customer of Loftwall products. Loftwall does not warranty the matching of color, grain or texture except to within commercially acceptable standards. A product will not be considered defective and Loftwall will not be obligated to replace it, if the product is not installed or used as
recommended by Loftwall.