The Lenox Oversized Open Arm Guest Chair by Lesro is part of a series of chairs that offers unique customization to fit into any reception area. The chair comes in a solid hardwood frame and arms offered in 9 wood finishes. Pictures of these finishes are in the description below. The chair also comes offered in over 200 different fabrics and vinyls. More fabric/vinyl options can be viewed in the links embedded in the description. The seat is padded with an eco-friendly soy based foam while still offering comfortable support through Lesro's Matrex support system. The solid hardwood construction gives this chair a 400 pound user weight capacity. This product ships in 3-5 days with completely free shipping. This item requires some tools to assemble as it uses heavy-duty bolts to hold the chair together instead of steel wedges.
For any questions about this product or to request upholstery samples, please feel free to contact us!
- Open Arm design offers a light and airy look
- Ideal balance of style, function and value
- Solid Hardwood construction
- Wood frame comes in 9 finishes
- Environmentally friendly Vitafoam soy based foam
- Matrex Seat Support System for long-life comfort
- Separation between seat and back for easy cleaning
- Unlimited selection of fabrics, health-care vinyls, polyurethanes, Crypton and Nano-Tex upholsteries
- Weight Capacity of 400 pounds
- FREE SHIPPING
- All Lesro products meet or exceed ANSI/BIFMA Level Requirements
Wood Finishes on Maple
- Seat Height: 19"
- Arm Height: 26"
- Overall Dimensions: 24.5" W x 26" D x 31.5" H
- Inside Dimensions: 21.5" W x 18" D x 16.5" H
Lesro's Environment Sustainability Statement
All of us at Lesro are dedicated to environmental operations that foster a sustainable future. We have instilled environmental responsibility as a corporate value and recognize our responsibility for maintaining and improving the environment. We are working to assess the full extent to which our products and services touch the natural environs.
Searching for and implementing new manufacturing techniques and processes, integrating advanced materials, promoting waste reduction and recycling initiatives, as well as nurturing programs to reduce our carbon footprint are at the forefront of our journey. Our product manufacturing and distribution processes are performed in an enviro-conscious manner and we are committed to environmental improvements that foster a sustainable future and lead to social and economic improvements in the community we do business.