These Legrand Round Furniture Power Centers sleekly provide all of the charging needs today's spaces require. Perfect for office lobbies, waiting rooms, cafeterias, restaurants/bars, lecture halls, transportation hubs, guest rooms. Available in 2 options - with a power receptacle and 2 USB ports or just the 2 USB ports. Round Furniture Power Centers come in a compact, aesthetically pleasing package in black, white or nickel finishes. Ships in 3-5 business days.
- 2 models - Power and USB integrated under single cover OR only USB ports (see images below)
- 2 fast charging USB ports, one USB A and one USB C OR only 2 USB - rated 5Vdc, 3.1A
- Optional tamper-resistant power receptacle - rated 15A, 125Vac
- 6' or 10' cord
- Finishes - black (RFPCRUAUC-BK), white (RFPCRUAUC-WH) and nickel (RFPCRUAUC-NI)
- Easy to install, mounts into a grommet hole (Use a hole saw to cut the opening, insert and screw the unit into place)
- Passed UL 962A spill water test requirements so it can even be used in a horizontal surface such as a table top
- 1 year warranty
USB Ports A and C
- RFPCUAUC 3 3/8"D x 2" x 2" (86mm x 51mm.x.51mm). Requires a hole cut of 1 1/2" (38mm) diameter
- RFPCRUAUC 2 1/8"D x 3" x 3" deep (54mm x 76mm.x.76mm). Requires a hole cut of 2 1/2" (64mm) diameter
Legrand warrants, to the original purchaser or owner only, that the Products are substantially free of defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service, for a period of one year from the date of original installation or two years from the date of purchase, whichever is sooner. This limited warranty applies only to Products that have been installed properly in accordance with installation instructions supplied by Legrand and any applicable codes and standards.
This limited warranty is void and Legrand shall not be liable for any damages or held responsible for the quality, performance or safety of Products that have been repaired, altered or tampered with outside of Legrand facilities or that have been intermixed (used within a system) with products or materials not approved by Legrand, or that have been subjected to accident, negligence, misuse or abuse; or which were purchased or otherwise obtained from an unauthorized reseller.
2. Legrand’s sole obligation (and the sole and exclusive remedy of the purchaser or owner of the Product) with respect to any Products that are shown to be defective shall be the repair or replacement of the defective Products, at the sole option of Legrand. Returned Products will not be accepted unless Legrand is notified and authorizes the return prior to shipment.
3. THE WARRANTIES LISTED ABOVE ARE IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY; INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE, ALL OF WHICH ARE HEREBY WAIVED BY DEALER AND DISCLAIMED BY LEGRAND.