Legrand Desktop Power Center Slim
This Legrand Desktop Power Center Slim is the perfect way to organize cords and put efficient power at your fingertips. The slim unit with power and USB integrated under a single cover, includes two or three tamper-resistant power receptacles and two (2) smart USB ports and has a 6' cord. It includes a screw-in mounting plate for forward facing outlets but an optional mounting kit is available which allows mounting in other orientations with screws or clamp. Available in matte black or gloss white with a gray face. Ships in 3-5 business days.
- Power and USB integrated under single cover
- Smart charging capability that recognizes devices and when to shut off during peak loads
- 15A tamper-resistant power receptacles
- Two (2) smart USB ports that provide 3.1A - type A (type C available ONLY with the mounting kit - see image below)
- 6' (1.83m) cord
- Includes a screw in mounting plate for forward facing outlets
- Optional mounting kit available which allows mounting in other orientations
- Finishes - matte black (WSPC220BK) or gloss white (WSPC220WH) with a gray face
- 1 year warranty
- 2 outlet - 4 7/8"W x 2 1/4"H x 2 1/4"D
- 3 outlet - 6"W x 2 1/4"H x 2 1/4"D
With Standard Mount
With Mounting Kit, orientation of mounting can change
Legrand warrants, to the original purchaser or owner only, that the Products are substantially free of defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service, for a period of one year from the date of original installation or two years from the date of purchase, whichever is sooner. This limited warranty applies only to Products that have been installed properly in accordance with installation instructions supplied by Legrand and any applicable codes and standards.
This limited warranty is void and Legrand shall not be liable for any damages or held responsible for the quality, performance or safety of Products that have been repaired, altered or tampered with outside of Legrand facilities or that have been intermixed (used within a system) with products or materials not approved by Legrand, or that have been subjected to accident, negligence, misuse or abuse; or which were purchased or otherwise obtained from an unauthorized reseller.
2. Legrand’s sole obligation (and the sole and exclusive remedy of the purchaser or owner of the Product) with respect to any Products that are shown to be defective shall be the repair or replacement of the defective Products, at the sole option of Legrand. Returned Products will not be accepted unless Legrand is notified and authorizes the return prior to shipment.
3. THE WARRANTIES LISTED ABOVE ARE IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY; INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE, ALL OF WHICH ARE HEREBY WAIVED BY DEALER AND DISCLAIMED BY LEGRAND.
Crafted for a Connected World: Power and Charging Solutions for FurnitureWhether it’s an open space with flexible huddle areas or a tra...
Crafted for a Connected World: Power and Charging Solutions for Furniture 01:32
Whether it’s an open space with flexible huddle areas or a traditional setup with fixed workstations, every commercial space needs a solution for providing power. By adding power and charging directly to furniture, you can create the inviting, productive space that everyone needs. And with stylish, easy-to-install options, you don’t have to sacrifice design or too much time.