La-Z-Boy Leda Bariatric Healthcare Recliner
La-Z-Boy Leda Bariatric Hospital Recliner Chairs are specialty seating options for hospitals, clinics and other healthcare contexts that need seating with a greater weight limit. This bariatric model has a weight limit of 750 lbs. They are perfect for patient rooms where the need for comfort and special allowances need to be made. Reclining and with a multitude of options, these recliners help with mobility issues and putting patients in positions needed for treatments. (For example, the Trendelenburg option allows for a more dramatic recline position so that the feet are above the heart.) We have a huge array of easy-to-clean vinyls, many of which are 'Healthcare Vinyls' with antimicrobial properties and fluid barriers. These La-Z-Boy bariatric recliners also come standard with LiquiCell®, an innovative medical technology that protects skin (see details below). Ships in 6 weeks. *Contact us for free textile swatches or if you are interested in customizing this chair with one of the many options pictured at the bottom.
- Upholstered arms standard; optional black urethane arm caps or wood finishes
- LiquiCell® Technology
- Seat Foam Density - 2.3 HR (High Resiliency)
- Back Foam Density - 1.75 HR (High Resiliency)
- All Interior Plywood is California Carb Compliant/Phase II
- (3) Swivel Locking Casters and (1) Rigid Locking Caster
- Mid-Ottoman Calf Support
- Infinite Position Locking or Non-Locking Back
- Standard Push Bar
- No Tool Removable Back
- Dual Fold Down Arm Model Allow for Lateral Transfer of Patient
- Seat + Arm Clean-Outs Eliminate Trapped Fluids and Objects
- No Cardboard or Exposed Raw Wood in Undercarriage - Suitable for Use in Healthcare
- Steel Seat Pan with Steel Sinuous Spring Seat
- 750 lb Weight Rating
- GREENGUARD Gold for Healthier Indoor Air Quality + BIFMA level® 2 Certification
- Lifetime Warranty on Medical Recliner Mechanism 24/7 Use Frame + Foam / 10 Year on Mechanisms
What is LiquiCell®?
LiquiCell® is a medical technology that protects skin tissues from being stretched and torn, thereby optimizing blood flow. This ultra-thin cell
contains a liquid that is in constant motion allowing the body to glide or float with an object. This means greater long-term comfort due to
lessened body aches, pain and fatigue.
LiquiCell® provides unsurpassed long-term comfort to improve patient quality of life.
LiquiCell® significantly reduces shear and friction.
LiquiCell® is an aid in the process of helping prevent pressure ulcers, thereby shortening long-term medical care and lowering costs.
LiquiCell® is designed to protect skin tissues at elbow, ankle, ischial tuberosity, sacral, and lumbar areas for individuals who spend extended
time lying down and/or seated, who are experiencing physical discomfort, and who are at risk for pressure ulcer development.
- 38.5”W x 38”D x 47”H
- Seat Width 29”
- Seat Depth 21”
- Seat Height 21.5”
- Back Height 26”
- Arm Height 28”
- Seat Depth (Kick-Out) 40”
- Reclined Depth 73”
- Distance from Wall 19”
Optional Armcap Finishes: Black Urethane Arm Caps or Wood Finishes
Please contact us should you like to customize your chair with some of the many options below.