La-Z-Boy Harmony Healthcare Recliner
La-Z-Boy Harmony Healthcare Recliners are specialty seating options for hospitals, clinics and other healthcare contexts. They are perfect for patient rooms where the need for comfort and special allowances need to be made. Reclining and with a multitude of options, these recliners help with mobility issues and putting patients in positions needed for treatments. (For example, the Trendelenburg option allows for a more dramatic recline position so that the feet are above the heart.) We have a huge array of easy-to-clean vinyls, many of which are 'Healthcare Vinyls' with antimicrobial properties and fluid barriers. These La-Z-Boy Healthcare Recliners also come standard with LiquiCell®, an innovative medical technology that protects skin (see details below). Ships in 6 weeks. *Contact us for free textile swatches or if you are interested in customizing this chair with one of the many options pictured at the bottom.
- Urethane Arm Caps Standard; wood finishes optional
- LiquiCell® Technology
- Seat Foam Density - 2.3 HR (High Resiliency)
- Back Foam Density - 1.75 HR (High Resiliency)
- All Interior Plywood is California Carb Compliant/Phase II
- Removable Back to Clean for Infectious Disease Control
- (3) 4” Swivel Locking Casters and (1) 4” Rigid Locking Caster
- Mid-Ottoman Calf Support
- Non-Locking Back
- Standard Push Bar (see image detail below in options)
- Weight Capacity 600 lbs
- GREENGUARD Gold for Healthier Indoor Air Quality + BIFMA level® 2 Certification
- Lifetime Warranty on Medical Recliner Mechanism 24/7 Use Frame + Foam / 10 Year on Mechanisms
What is LiquiCell®?
LiquiCell® is a medical technology that protects skin tissues from being stretched and torn, thereby optimizing blood flow. This ultra-thin cell
contains a liquid that is in constant motion allowing the body to glide or float with an object. This means greater long-term comfort due to
lessened body aches, pain and fatigue.
LiquiCell® provides unsurpassed long-term comfort to improve patient quality of life.
LiquiCell® significantly reduces shear and friction.
LiquiCell® is an aid in the process of helping prevent pressure ulcers, thereby shortening long-term medical care and lowering costs.
LiquiCell® is designed to protect skin tissues at elbow, ankle, ischial tuberosity, sacral, and lumbar areas for individuals who spend extended
time lying down and/or seated, who are experiencing physical discomfort, and who are at risk for pressure ulcer development.
- 34”W x 38”D x 47”H
- Seat Width 24”
- Seat Depth 21”
- Seat Height 21.5”
- Back Height 26”
- Arm Height 28”
- Seat Depth (Kick-Out) 40”
- Reclined Depth 76”
- Distance from Wall 20”
Armcap Finishes: Black Polyurethane Standard; or Optional 9 Wood Finishes below
Please contact us should you like to customize your chair with some of the many options below.