Kimball ITSA 2.0 24-7 Tasker
The Itsa by Kimball is designed to address the basics of everyday task seating, meeting vital needs while delivering simplicity and value. It comes in 4 seat upholstery colors and with a black mesh back. Stay on budget, and look good doing it. The clean lines of Itsa complement its sleek design, making it the right choice for any application. The ITSA 2.0 model has a seat, armrest and lower seat height range that make it ideal for those with a smaller stature. Ships Free in 5-7 days or less. Kimball factory warranted for 7 days a week, 24 hours a day! See the ITSA 1.0 here.
- Seat, armrest and lower seat height range make this ideal for those with a smaller stature
- Backrest is made of breathable dual-sided mesh for extra back support
- Molded seat cushions with a waterfall front edge provide comfort and support
- 5-star base is constructed of rigid, glass-filled nylon
- Knee-tilt or Synchro-tilt
- Optional seat slider
- Height adjustable arms are standard
- Pneumatic seat-height adjustment allows the user to adjust seat height from 18”–22½” for 1.0 and from 16”–20½” for 2.0
- 253 lbs weight capacity
- Meets TB117 requirements
- Meets ANSI-BIFMA Standards
- Ships Free in 5-7 Days or less
- Kimball factory warranty - Warranted for 7 days a week, 24 hours a day
- Overall 38 1⁄2"–43"H x 27 1⁄2"W x 26"D
- Seat height 16 3⁄4"–21 1⁄4"
- Seat width 19 1⁄2"
- Seat depth: – Without seat slider 18" – With seat slider 18"–20 1⁄2"
- Seat angle: – Knee-tilt models 7.8° – Synchro-tilt models 4.2°
- Kneespace 21 1⁄2"
- Arm height from seat 8 1⁄4"–10 1⁄2"
- Arm height from floor 24 1⁄4"–31 1⁄2"
- Between arm cap 19" supports
- Minimal rise of the front seat edge when reclining, allowing the user’s feet to remain firmly on the floor
- Fully synchronized seat-to-back movement
- Free-float movement allows user to lock the chair in one of multiple positions within the range of movement using a single lever
- Anti-kickback clutch controls forward movement of backrest when the lock is disengaged
- Reclining tension adjustment is user friendly and accommodates a wide range of weights via a single lever
Height Adjustable Arm
Warranty periods are limited for certain products and/or component parts as follows:
10-Year Warranty ∙Seating mechanisms ∙Veneers ∙Laminate – Pneumatic lifts (cylinder assembly)
5-Year Warranty ∙High-wear parts (such as casters, glides, drawer slides, moving chair arms) ∙ ∙Electrical/power products ∙Inflatable lumbar supports ∙Lighting ∙Desk sets ∙Monitor arms ∙Keyboard kits ∙Covering materials (such as foam, most textiles, laminate, 3D laminate, and decorative trim) ∙Poly™ seating ∙Marker Boards
3-Year Warranty ∙Wool felt ∙Custom products ∙Carnegie Fabrics ∙Itsa Mesh ∙Campos Mesh – Wish Mesh
This warranty does not cover:
• The substitution of non-Kimball Office components for use in place of Kimball Office components
• Naturally occurring variations and differences in grain character and color between and within wood species
• Natural variations in marble and leather
• Damage caused by a freight carrier
• Normal wear and tear arising from product use
• Damage resulting from improper use or storage of the product
• C.O.M. (Customer’s Own Material) or any other non-standard material specified by the customer, including attributes such as appearance, durability, quality, performance, colorfastness, etc.
• Alliance program fabrics
• Fabric, leather, and felt fading and wear, discoloration from contact with liquids or change in color or texture caused by application of finishes. (flame proofing, stain resistance)
• Alterations to the product not expressly authorized by Kimball Office
• Products considered to be of consumable nature (such as bulbs, light ballast, and certain electronic products)