The Itsa by Kimball is designed to address the basics of everyday task seating, meeting vital needs while delivering simplicity and value. It comes in 4 seat upholstery colors and with a black mesh back. Stay on budget, and look good doing it. The clean lines of Itsa complement its sleek design, making it the right choice for any application. The ITSA 2.0 model has a seat, armrest and lower seat height range that make it ideal for those with a smaller stature. Ships Free in 10 business days. Kimball factory warranted for 7 days a week, 24 hours a day! See the ITSA 1.0 here.
Ships FREE to commercial locations. Residential delivery fees apply.
- Seat, armrest and lower seat height range make this ideal for those with a smaller stature
- Backrest is made of breathable dual-sided mesh for extra back support
- Molded seat cushions with a waterfall front edge provide comfort and support
- 5-star base is constructed of rigid, glass-filled nylon
- Knee-tilt or Synchro-tilt
- Optional seat slider
- Height adjustable arms are standard
- Pneumatic seat-height adjustment allows the user to adjust seat height from 18”–22½” for 1.0 and from 16”–20½” for 2.0
- 253 lbs weight capacity
- Meets TB117 requirements
- Meets ANSI-BIFMA Standards
- Kimball factory warranty - Warranted for 7 days a week, 24 hours a day
- Overall 38 1⁄2"–43"H x 27 1⁄2"W x 26"D
- Seat height 16 3⁄4"–21 1⁄4"
- Seat width 19 1⁄2"
- Seat depth: – Without seat slider 18" – With seat slider 18"–20 1⁄2"
- Seat angle: – Knee-tilt models 7.8° – Synchro-tilt models 4.2°
- Kneespace 21 1⁄2"
- Arm height from seat 8 1⁄4"–10 1⁄2"
- Arm height from floor 24 1⁄4"–31 1⁄2"
- Between arm cap 19" supports
- Minimal rise of the front seat edge when reclining, allowing the user’s feet to remain firmly on the floor
- Fully synchronized seat-to-back movement
- Free-float movement allows user to lock the chair in one of multiple positions within the range of movement using a single lever
- Anti-kickback clutch controls forward movement of backrest when the lock is disengaged
- Reclining tension adjustment is user friendly and accommodates a wide range of weights via a single lever
Height Adjustable Arm