The Itsa by Kimball is designed to address the basics of everyday task seating, meeting vital needs while delivering simplicity and value. It comes in 4 seat upholstery colors and with a black mesh back. Stay on budget, and look good doing it. The clean lines of Itsa complement its sleek design, making it the right choice for any application. Ships in 10 business days. Ships FREE to commercial locations. Residential delivery fees apply. Factory warranted for 7 days a week, 24 hours a day! See the ITSA 2.0 model for smaller statures here.
- Backrest is made of breathable dual-sided mesh for extra back support
- Molded seat cushions are 2.5" thick in a CFC-free urethane foam with a waterfall front edge provide comfort and support
- 5-star base is constructed of rigid, glass-filled nylon
- Knee-tilt or Synchro-tilt
- Optional seat slider for front to back seat depth fine tuning
- Pneumatic seat-height adjustment
- Height & width adjustable arms are standard
- 253 pound user weight capacity
- Meets TB117 requirements
- Meets ANSI-BIFMA Standards
- Kimball factory warranty - Warranted for 7 days a week, 24 hours a day
- Overall 37 3⁄4"–42 3⁄4"H x 27 3⁄4"W x 26"D
- Seat height 17 1⁄4"–22 1⁄4"
- Seat width 21 1⁄4"
- Seat depth: – Without seat slider 18 1⁄4" – With seat slider 18 1⁄4"–20 3⁄4"
- Seat angle: – Knee-tilt models 7.8° – Synchro-tilt models 4.2°
- Kneespace 21 1⁄2"
- Arm height from seat 8 1⁄4"–10 1⁄2"
- Arm height from floor 24 1⁄4"–31 1⁄2"
- Between arm cap 19 1⁄2" supports
- Minimal rise of the front seat edge when reclining, allowing the user’s feet to remain firmly on the floor
- Fully synchronized seat-to-back movement
- Free-float movement allows user to lock the chair in one of multiple positions within the range of movement using a single lever
- Anti-kickback clutch controls forward movement of backrest when the lock is disengaged
- Reclining tension adjustment is user friendly and accommodates a wide range of weights via a single lever
Height Adjustable Arm