The Itsa by Kimball is designed to address the basics of everyday task seating, meeting vital needs while delivering simplicity and value. It comes in 4 seat upholstery colors and with a black mesh back. Stay on budget, and look good doing it. The clean lines of Itsa complement its sleek design, making it the right choice for any application. Ships in 4-5 weeks. Only ships to a commercial address. Factory warranted for 7 days a week, 24 hours a day! See the ITSA 2.0 model for smaller statures here.
- Backrest is made of breathable dual-sided mesh for extra back support
- Molded seat cushions are 2.5" thick in a CFC-free urethane foam with a waterfall front edge provide comfort and support
- 5-star base is constructed of rigid, glass-filled nylon
- Knee-tilt or Synchro-tilt
- Optional seat slider for front to back seat depth fine tuning
- Pneumatic seat-height adjustment
- Height adjustable arms are standard
- 253 pound user weight capacity
- Meets TB117 requirements
- Meets ANSI-BIFMA Standards
- Kimball factory warranty - Warranted for 7 days a week, 24 hours a day
- Overall 37 3⁄4"–42 3⁄4"H x 27 3⁄4"W x 26"D
- Seat height 17 1⁄4"–22 1⁄4"
- Seat width 21 1⁄4"
- Seat depth: – Without seat slider 18 1⁄4" – With seat slider 18 1⁄4"–20 3⁄4"
- Seat angle: – Knee-tilt models 7.8° – Synchro-tilt models 4.2°
- Kneespace 21 1⁄2"
- Arm height from seat 8 1⁄4"–10 1⁄2"
- Arm height from floor 24 1⁄4"–31 1⁄2"
- Between arm cap 19 1⁄2" supports
- Minimal rise of the front seat edge when reclining, allowing the user’s feet to remain firmly on the floor
- Fully synchronized seat-to-back movement
- Free-float movement allows user to lock the chair in one of multiple positions within the range of movement using a single lever
- Anti-kickback clutch controls forward movement of backrest when the lock is disengaged
- Reclining tension adjustment is user friendly and accommodates a wide range of weights via a single lever
Height Adjustable Arm