The Kimball fiXt series combines flawless quality with an industrial contemporary design. fiXt includes occasional tables, worktables and benches available in a range of sizes and heights. Bench or stool seating complete this classic collection with a perfect match of style and functionality. Choice of worksurface materials and frame paint finish make this series completely customizable. fiXt is a true work of art. This Kimball fiXt Occasional Table is perfectly at home in the waiting room, office or casual collaborative space. Ships Free in 4-5 weeks. **ONLY ships to a commercial address with a loading dock! Kimball factory warranty.
*If you don't see a finish that you'd like, please contact us so that we can assist you!
- Frames are 1" thick, tube steel and are available in paint finish
- Ships Free in 4-5 weeks *ONLY ships to a commercial address with a loading dock!
- Kimball factory warranty
TFL Laminate Tabletop Finish
Wood Tabletop Finish
Warranty periods are limited for certain products and/or component parts as follows:
10-Year Warranty ∙Seating mechanisms ∙Veneers ∙Laminate – Pneumatic lifts (cylinder assembly)
5-Year Warranty ∙High-wear parts (such as casters, glides, drawer slides, moving chair arms) ∙ ∙Electrical/power products ∙Inflatable lumbar supports ∙Lighting ∙Desk sets ∙Monitor arms ∙Keyboard kits ∙Covering materials (such as foam, most textiles, laminate, 3D laminate, and decorative trim) ∙Poly™ seating ∙Marker Boards
3-Year Warranty ∙Wool felt ∙Custom products ∙Carnegie Fabrics ∙Itsa Mesh ∙Campos Mesh – Wish Mesh
This warranty does not cover:
• The substitution of non-Kimball Office components for use in place of Kimball Office components
• Naturally occurring variations and differences in grain character and color between and within wood species
• Natural variations in marble and leather
• Damage caused by a freight carrier
• Normal wear and tear arising from product use
• Damage resulting from improper use or storage of the product
• C.O.M. (Customer’s Own Material) or any other non-standard material specified by the customer, including attributes such as appearance, durability, quality, performance, colorfastness, etc.
• Alliance program fabrics
• Fabric, leather, and felt fading and wear, discoloration from contact with liquids or change in color or texture caused by application of finishes. (flame proofing, stain resistance)
• Alterations to the product not expressly authorized by Kimball Office
• Products considered to be of consumable nature (such as bulbs, light ballast, and certain electronic products)