Kimball Bingo Stools are sleek looking and contoured for comfort, as they are ergonomically designed to promote good posture. Super lightweight, they are easy to lift, maneuver and store. The metal frame and wood shells are resilient to wear and tear. Ships Free in 10 days. Kimball factory warranty. Stools are shipped 2/carton so please order in multiples of 2! Ships in 10 business days. Ships FREE to commercial locations. Residential delivery fees apply.
- Custom wood shell has been molded and contoured for comfort and support, 7/16" plywood
- Available in Amber and Honey natural wood grain wood finishes or a solid White or Black paint finish
- Stools are shipped 2/carton so please order in multiples of 2
- Priced per carton
- Overall 44 1/2"H x 21 1/2"W x 24 3/4"D
- Seat height 293⁄4"
- Seat width 171⁄2"
- Seat depth 173⁄4"
Warranty periods are limited for certain products and/or component parts as follows:
10-Year Warranty ∙Seating mechanisms ∙Veneers ∙Laminate – Pneumatic lifts (cylinder assembly)
5-Year Warranty ∙High-wear parts (such as casters, glides, drawer slides, moving chair arms) ∙ ∙Electrical/power products ∙Inflatable lumbar supports ∙Lighting ∙Desk sets ∙Monitor arms ∙Keyboard kits ∙Covering materials (such as foam, most textiles, laminate, 3D laminate, and decorative trim) ∙Poly™ seating ∙Marker Boards
3-Year Warranty ∙Wool felt ∙Custom products ∙Carnegie Fabrics ∙Itsa Mesh ∙Campos Mesh – Wish Mesh
This warranty does not cover:
• The substitution of non-Kimball Office components for use in place of Kimball Office components
• Naturally occurring variations and differences in grain character and color between and within wood species
• Natural variations in marble and leather
• Damage caused by a freight carrier
• Normal wear and tear arising from product use
• Damage resulting from improper use or storage of the product
• C.O.M. (Customer’s Own Material) or any other non-standard material specified by the customer, including attributes such as appearance, durability, quality, performance, colorfastness, etc.
• Alliance program fabrics
• Fabric, leather, and felt fading and wear, discoloration from contact with liquids or change in color or texture caused by application of finishes. (flame proofing, stain resistance)
• Alterations to the product not expressly authorized by Kimball Office
• Products considered to be of consumable nature (such as bulbs, light ballast, and certain electronic products)