Kimball Health has instituted a "Quickship for Crisis" program to supply healthcare facilities with acute care and flexible triage products that care teams urgently need. They are manufacturing quickship items, like these Aidin Mobile Medical Laptop Tables to support the medical professionals facing the front lines of patient illness. Ships Free in 15 business days!. **ONLY ships to a commercial address with a loading dock!
- Rectangle 3/4" TFL Top in Designer White (405) with 2MM Vinyl Rim
- Pneumatic height adjustment on base is 28.5"-44.25"
- Two locking/two non-locking white with grey, dual wheel casters
- Platinum metallic finish on base with a textured aluminum column
- Kimball factory warranty
Warranty periods are limited for certain products and/or component parts as follows:
10-Year Warranty ∙Seating mechanisms ∙Veneers ∙Laminate – Pneumatic lifts (cylinder assembly)
5-Year Warranty ∙High-wear parts (such as casters, glides, drawer slides, moving chair arms) ∙ ∙Electrical/power products ∙Inflatable lumbar supports ∙Lighting ∙Desk sets ∙Monitor arms ∙Keyboard kits ∙Covering materials (such as foam, most textiles, laminate, 3D laminate, and decorative trim) ∙Poly™ seating ∙Marker Boards
3-Year Warranty ∙Wool felt ∙Custom products ∙Carnegie Fabrics ∙Itsa Mesh ∙Campos Mesh – Wish Mesh
This warranty does not cover:
• The substitution of non-Kimball Office components for use in place of Kimball Office components
• Naturally occurring variations and differences in grain character and color between and within wood species
• Natural variations in marble and leather
• Damage caused by a freight carrier
• Normal wear and tear arising from product use
• Damage resulting from improper use or storage of the product
• C.O.M. (Customer’s Own Material) or any other non-standard material specified by the customer, including attributes such as appearance, durability, quality, performance, colorfastness, etc.
• Alliance program fabrics
• Fabric, leather, and felt fading and wear, discoloration from contact with liquids or change in color or texture caused by application of finishes. (flame proofing, stain resistance)
• Alterations to the product not expressly authorized by Kimball Office
• Products considered to be of consumable nature (such as bulbs, light ballast, and certain electronic products)