Joan Mesh Mid Back Side
Hands down one of our most popular chairs for conference and guest applications. Readily available from both our west and east coast warehouses we can get these out the door in as little as 24 hours! Likely you have seen numerous renditions of this chair both from the extreme high end down to the chintzy 'knock offs' done in vinyl or low grade mesh materials. Pay a little more and get a lot more! A serious model designed to stand up in commercial contract settings. This chair has a medium to firm seat feel.
- Ultra High Polished Aluminum Frame and Base
- Arm detail wraps around the back
- Waterfall Seat
- Small recessed circles on corners to eliminate damage to furniture and walls
- Oversized 4 leg base for side chair
- Side standard with glides
- Available in 3 colors of mesh Black, Gray and White
- Excellent heat dissipation
- Pneumatic seat lift with actuator lever
- Weight rated for 250 pound
- 10 Year Factory Warranty
- Ships Free Usually Same Day
- Overall 23"W x 19"D x 37.5-40"H
- Seat width 20"
- Seat depth 18"
- Seat height 18.5-21"
- Arm height from floor 26-29.5"
- Between Arms 19"
- Back height 19"
1. Woodstock Assures Total Customer Satisfaction
2. Woodstock warrants to the original purchaser all components for a period of 10 years with the exception of upholstery and foam which is warranted for 3 years.
3. Woodstock warrants to the original purchaser that all parts will be free from material defects. Woodstock will repair or replace, at its option, any unaltered components.
4. Warranty is limited to a 40 hour week and a 250 pound weight limit and does not cover customer abuse.
5. Warranty is limited to replacement or repair and does not cover cost of dealer transportation or labor.
6. There are no other warranties expressed or implied other than those specifically described.
7. Woodstock shall not be liable for consequential or incidental damages from any product defect.
8. Warranty does not cover chairs getting dirty or stained.