Jimi Mid Back
Hands down one of our most popular chairs for conference, management or executive applications. Readily available from both our west and east coast warehouses we can get these out the door in as little as 24 hours! Likely you have seen numerous renditions of this chair both from the extreme high end down to the chintzy 'knock offs' done in vinyl with little or no factory warranties. Our Woodstock models carry a 10 Year Factory Warranty and are covered in an Eco-leather material which is a leather hybrid that delivers the very best in feel and looks along with excellent wear. Need a leather sample to touch and feel? Contact us and we will send them to you same day (just like the chair). Pay a little more and get a lot more! A serious model designed to stand up in commercial contract settings.
- ECO Leather seating surfaces
- 11 ply plywood interior structure
- Hand polished aluminum base
- Waterfall seat
- Standard with oversized 60mm carpet casters, glides or soft casters optional
- Pneumatic Gas height adjustment
- Oversized 27" base
- Rated for 300 pounds
- 10 Year Factory Warranty
- Ships Free Usually Same Day
- Overall 23"W x 19"D x 41-45"H
- Seat width 20"
- Seat depth 19"
- Seat height 17-21"
- Arm height from floor 25-29"
- Between Arms 20"
- Back height 24"
Comment: Without a doubt perhaps one of the most quintessential conference chairs on the planet. Frequently seen in many film and media productions this chair throws off a classic and ageless look of fine distinction and form. Also works well in loft or commercial settings and we like the big factory warranty. There are many cheaper look alikes out there but they are often made from inferior materials (vinyl) and carry very limited warranties. They are designed to fail and wear out unlike the Jimi.
1. Woodstock Assures Total Customer Satisfaction
2. Woodstock warrants to the original purchaser all components for a period of 10 years with the exception of upholstery and foam which is warranted for 3 years.
3. Woodstock warrants to the original purchaser that all parts will be free from material defects. Woodstock will repair or replace, at its option, any unaltered components.
4. Warranty is limited to a 40 hour week and a 250 pound weight limit and does not cover customer abuse.
5. Warranty is limited to replacement or repair and does not cover cost of dealer transportation or labor.
6. There are no other warranties expressed or implied other than those specifically described.
7. Woodstock shall not be liable for consequential or incidental damages from any product defect.
8. Warranty does not cover chairs getting dirty or stained.