Janis Mid Back Stool
This NEW Janis Stool is is a cool option for lounges and workspaces with it's one-piece mesh seat and back. Readily available from both our west and east coast warehouses we can get these out the door in as little as 24 hours! Likely you have seen numerous renditions of this modern conference stool both from the extreme high end down to the chintzy 'knock offs' done in vinyl with little or no factory warranties. Our Woodstock models carry a 10 Year Factory Warranty and are covered in an Eco-leather material which is a leather hybrid that delivers the very best in feel and looks along with excellent wear. Need an eco-leather conference chair sample to touch and feel? Contact us and we will send them to you same day (just like the modern conference chair). Pay a little more and get a lot more! A serious model designed to stand up in commercial contract settings.
- Internal Steel Frame
- Oversized hand polished aluminum base
- Eco-leather seating surfaces in 5 popular colors (call us for samples)
- Waterfall seat
- More foam - softer seat
- No Circles on corners that damage furniture and walls
- Adjustable tilt tension control and center position lock
- Pneumatic seat lift with actuator lever
- Generous seat dimensions adapt well to most frame sizes
- Standard with carpet casters, glides or soft casters for hardwood floors are optional
- Weight rated for 250 pound
- 10 Year Factory Warranty
- Ships Free Usually Same Day
Eco-Leather Conference Chair Specifications
- Overall 27"W x 19"D x 45-53"H
- Seat width 20"
- Seat depth 19"
- Seat height 24-32"
- Arm height from floor 32-40"
- Between Arms 20"
- Back height 21"
1. Woodstock Assures Total Customer Satisfaction
2. Woodstock warrants to the original purchaser all components for a period of 10 years with the exception of upholstery and foam which is warranted for 3 years.
3. Woodstock warrants to the original purchaser that all parts will be free from material defects. Woodstock will repair or replace, at its option, any unaltered components.
4. Warranty is limited to a 40 hour week and a 250 pound weight limit and does not cover customer abuse.
5. Warranty is limited to replacement or repair and does not cover cost of dealer transportation or labor.
6. There are no other warranties expressed or implied other than those specifically described.
7. Woodstock shall not be liable for consequential or incidental damages from any product defect.
8. Warranty does not cover chairs getting dirty or stained.