The Infinity® Riage X3 is stacked with features that restore your body. The L-track massages from the neck down your spine all the way to your gluteus muscles and you can choose from a variety of massage styles. Sooth sore feet with foot rollers . Plus, users can easily control their Riage X3 with the mobile app, available for both Apple® and Android™. Indulge your body and mind. Sit back and relax while listening to your favorite music through the chair’s integrated speakers with bluetooth capabilities. It can also connect to your Apple or Android device. Other top features include lumbar heat, spinal correction and twist and airbag compression therapy. Three types of delivery are available (see below). Typical assembly is attaching the footrest onto the body of the massage chair and attaching the arms. The only tools needed are a Philips head screw driver and an Allen's wrench, which are included. Please watch the video on the tab above for instructions.
Ships FREE in 3-4 business days. White Glove delivery may extend your products arrival time by as much as 2 weeks. (Please see delivery information below as FREE shipping is ONLY to a loading dock or curb.
- Rubbing, Kneading, Tapping, Knocking, Shiatsu, Combination
- 49" L-track pushes the rollers from head to thighs
- 3D Massage Technology allows you to adjust the width, length and depth (intensity) of the rollers
- Rocking Technology adds the relaxation of rocking chair movement
- Bluetooth Technology in headrest speakers
- Apple & Android App Functionality - connects via Bluetooth so that you can use your phone to control the chair
- Four Wheel Mechanism - four high tech rollers
- Two Zero Gravity Positions - elevates your knees above your heart, decompressing the spine
- Decompression Stretch - airbags grip the shoulders and legs to stretch the body
- Spinal Correction & Waist Twist - extend and decompress the spine
- Reflexology - rollers access point on the feet that link with other areas of the body
- Lumbar Heat
- Body Scanning - tailors the rollers to your body and pressure points
- Airbag Compression Therapy - airbags inflate and deflate to simulate hand pressure
- Assembly required unless White Glove delivery and installation are chosen
- Warranty 1-year Labor, 3-years Parts, 5-years Frame
- Return Policy: 30 day, 15% restocking fee plus return freight, original freight and handling not refundable
- Chair Width: 30.00"
- Chair Weight: 275.00 lbs.
- Chair Length: 56.00"
- Chair Height:47.00"
- Chair Length: 74.00"
- Chair Height: 37.00"
Shipping and Delivery Options
- Standard Shipping is Free. This is curbside delivery or drop off at a loading dock. Lead time 1-2 weeks. The massage chairs come in 2-3 boxes and are on a pallet.
- Inside Placement- the boxes are brought inside, including carrying up or down 2 flights of stairs maximum. Lead time 2-3 weeks.
- White Glove consists of a team of white glove agents bringing the massage chair inside and assembling for you. This includes carrying up or down 2 flights of stairs maximum. Lead time 2-3 weeks.