Infinity IT8500 Massage Chair
The Infinity® IT-8500 is packed with features that customize the massage experience to you and your unique pressure points with a body scanning capability that adjusts the roller positions to your body. With an S-track design that matches the shape of the spine, zero gravity positions that raise your feet above your head to decompress the spine and reflexology-like pressure point rollers on the feet, create a massage experience unlike any other chair. Sit back and relax while listening to your favorite music through the chair’s USB compatible sound system. Other top features of this reclining massage chair include lumbar heat, spinal correction and twist and airbag compression therapy. The Infinity IT8500 delivers accurate, personalized relaxation with every massage. Three types of delivery are available (see below). Typical assembly is attaching the footrest onto the body of the massage chair and attaching the arms. The only tools needed are a Philips head screw driver and an Allen's wrench, which are included. Please watch the video on the tab above for instructions.
Ships FREE in 3-4 business days. White Glove delivery may extend your products arrival time by as much as 2 weeks. (Please see delivery information below as FREE shipping is ONLY to a loading dock or at the curb.)
- Kneading, Tapping, Dual, Knocking, Shiatsu, Sync massage techniques
- S-Track matches the natural curve of your spine
- Four Wheel Mechanism - four high tech rollers
- Two Zero Gravity Positions - elevates your knees above your heart, decompressing the spine
- Decompression Stretch - airbags grip the shoulders and legs to stretch the body
- Spinal Correction & Waist Twist - extend and decompress the spine
- Reflexology - rollers access point on the feet that link with other areas of the body
- Lumbar Heat
- USB Sound System - load music or meditations with a flash drive
- Sync Function - sync to the rhythm of music
- Body Scanning - tailors the rollers to your body and pressure points
- Airbag Compression Therapy - airbags inflate and deflate to simulate hand pressure
- Assembly required unless White Glove delivery and installation are chosen
- Warranty 1-year Labor, 3-years Parts, 5-years Frame
- Return Policy: 30 day, 15% restocking fee plus return freight, original freight and handling not refundable
- Chair Width: 29.50"
- Chair Weight: 265.00 lbs.
- Chair Length: 59.00"
- Chair Height:46.00"
- Chair Length: 74.00"
- Chair Height: 36.00"
Shipping and Delivery Options
- Standard Shipping is Free. This is curbside delivery or drop off at a loading dock. Lead time 1-2 weeks. The massage chairs come in 2-3 boxes and are on a pallet.
- Inside Placement- the boxes are brought inside, including carrying up or down 2 flights of stairs maximum. Lead time 2-3 weeks.
- White Glove consists of a team of white glove agents bringing the massage chair inside and assembling for you. This includes carrying up or down 2 flights of stairs maximum. Lead time 2-3 weeks.
For In - Home service, Infinity Massage Chairs will arrange all covered parts deemed necessary, to be sent to the consumer and, if necessary, an authorized service provider to repair the product at the customer's residence, at no charge to the customer. If a particular part is no longer manufactured, Infinity Massage Chairs may replace your product with a similar product. Under no circumstances shall the retail replacement value exceed the original net price paid for the product. In the event you choose not to accept a replacement for your product, Infinity Massage Chairs is no longer responsible for making repairs under the warranty coverage.
Any repairs needed during the 3 year parts warranty coverage, Infinity Massage Chairs will provide covered parts at no cost; however, consumer is responsible for any andall shipping, duties and brokerage fees.Structure warranty is limited to the steel and steel-welded parts of the frame, in addition to any wood structure that may exist. If a replacement is issued under the Parts or Structure warranty period, the consumer is responsible for shipping, duties, and brokerage fees related to the replacement.Infinity Massage Chairs, at its sole discretion, will repair or replace any defective part within a reasonable time frame.Field Service is only available in the United States and major metropolitan areas in Canada. Field Service requires pre-approval and, if necessary, must be performed by Infinity Massage Chairs-authorized field service personnel to maintain warranty coverage.
Warranties do not cover any loss or damage resulting from: improper installation; unauthorized repairs; use in a commercial or corporate setting; alterations or modifications of original condition; improper use of electrical/power supply; loss of power; electrical disturbances and power surges; dropped product, including but not limited to remote controls; a malfunction or damage resulting from improper use or unreasonable use or maintenance; failure to follow operating instructions; transportation damage; theft; abuse; misuse; neglect; vandalism; or environmental conditions(fire, floods, rust, corrosion, sand, dirt, windstorm, hail, earthquake, or exposure to weather conditions); loss of use during the period the product is at a repair facility or otherwise awaiting parts or repair; and products purchased from unauthorized dealers. Damage incurred due to shipping and handling does not constitute a defect under this warranty.Softening/hardening of foams and filling composites in pillows and pads does not constitute a defect under this warranty as those items naturally change with use.Fading, wear, and pilling of fabrics does not constitute a defect under this warranty as those conditions naturally occur with fabrics. Natural markings and grain and dye variations in leather do not constitute a defect under this warranty, as no two pieces of leather are alike. Failures of attach points, such as, but not limited to: stitching, Velcro, and zippers, do not constitute a defect under this warranty.
The Infinity IT-8500 / X3 Assembly Tutorial | Infinity Massage ChairsOwners manual can be found here: 8500 X3: https://infinitymas...
The Infinity IT-8500 / X3 Assembly Tutorial | Infinity Massage Chairs 07:26
Owners manual can be found here: 8500 X3: https://infinitymassagechairs.com/content/docs/manuals/8500_X3_Manual.pdf 8500: https://infinitymassagechairs.com/content/docs/manuals/IT8500SeriesManual.pdf If you have questions about assembling this chair, please call (603) 910-5000, and press the extension number for Tech Support, where one of our tech representatives will gladly assist you over the phone.