The cream-of-the-crop Infinity Imperial massage chair boasts the all-new feature of calf-kneading massage rollers as well as an air ionizer, which gently blows fresh air to leave you feeling invigorated. Designed for a range of people, the automatic footrest extension, fits users up to 6'3". The chair’s 3D technology also allows users to adjust the depth of the L-track massage rollers with five 3D intensity levels. Infinity engineered the Imperial massage chair for convenience as well as comfort. You can download the Imperial app available for Apple® and Android™ and operate the chair right from your phone, while charging the remote or other devices at your side with the chair’s handy USB port. The Bluetooth®-enabled speakers also allow you to play your favorite music or meditation. Finally, the Imperial's zero wall space-saving technology allows you to place the Imperial just four inches from the wall! You won't find a better massage chair anywhere, so indulge and find true relaxation.
Three types of delivery are available (see below). Typical assembly is attaching the footrest onto the body of the massager chair and attaching the arms. The only tools needed are a Philips head screw driver and an Allen's wrench, which are included. Please watch the video on the tab above for instructions. As you see, you must contact us for special pricing on this Infinity chair.
Ships FREE in 3-4 business days. White Glove delivery may extend your products arrival time by as much as 2 weeks. (Please see delivery information below as FREE shipping is ONLY to a loading dock or at the curb.)
- Kneading, Tapping, Knocking, Shiatsu, Sync, Rhythm
- Air Ionizer - small vents on the headrest facilitate oxygen intake
- Calf-Kneading Massage - hand-like kneading, soothes calf muscles
- Chromotherapy Lights - balances emotional and mental energy through color spectrum lights
- 49" L-track pushes the rollers from head to thighs
- Automatic Footrest Extension
- Zero Wall Space-saving Technology - chair slides forward on its access allowing it to be placed against the wall
- Rhythm Technique - massage technique can be synced to music
- 3D Massage Technology allows you to adjust the width, length and depth (intensity) of the rollers
- Wireless Remote
- Bluetooth Technology in headrest speakers
- USB Charging Station
- Apple & Android App Functionality - connects via Bluetooth so that you can use your phone to control the chair
- Four Wheel Mechanism - four high tech rollers
- Zero Gravity Positions - elevate your knees above your heart, decompressing the spine
- Spinal Correction & Waist Twist - extend and decompress the spine
- Reflexology™ - rollers access points on the feet that link with other areas of the body
- Lumbar Heat
- Body Scanning - tailors the rollers to your body and pressure points
- Airbag Compression Therapy - airbags throughout the chair inflate and deflate to simulate hand pressure
- Assembly required unless White Glove delivery and installation are chosen
- Warranty 1-year Labor, 3-years Parts, 5-years Frame
- Return Policy: 30 day, 15% restocking fee plus return freight, original freight and handling not refundable
- Chair Width: 30.50"
- Chair Weight: 285.00 lbs.
- Chair Length: 60.00"
- Chair Height:45.00"
- Chair Length: 72.00"
- Chair Height: 34.00"
Shipping and Delivery Options
- Standard Shipping is Free. This is curbside delivery or drop off at a loading dock. Lead time 1-2 weeks. The massage chairs come in 2-3 boxes and are on a pallet.
- Inside Placement- the boxes are brought inside, including carrying up or down 2 flights of stairs maximum. Lead time 2-3 weeks.
- White Glove consists of a team of white glove agents bringing the massage chair inside and assembling for you. This includes carrying up or down 2 flights of stairs maximum. Lead time 2-3 weeks.