Hon Modern Square Corner Table
HON Occasional Tables enhance any lobby, waiting room or executive work-space. The durable materials and construction are ideal for high-traffic use. Black laminate finish. All models are supported by the trusted and proven HON brand. Ships Free in 2 Business Days.
Modernist mixed-material design combines steel and laminate
- Slim profile top creates an open effect
- Tubular steel frame stands up to frequent handling
- Scratch, spill and stain-resistant laminate withstands heavy use
- Serves as the centerpiece for reception areas, lounges and offices
- Coordinating HVL887 Club Chair and HVL888 Sofa complete the ensemble
- Backed by HON Limited 5-Year Warranty
- 24" x 24" x 17.6"
The HON Company promises to repair or replace any basyx
by HON product or component that is found to be defective
in material or workmanship within five (5) years from the date
of original purchase so long as you, the original purchaser, still
owns it. This is your sole and exclusive remedy. This warranty
is subject to the provisions below. It applies to product
manufactured after January 1, 2013.
• Upholstery on chairs is warranted for two years from date of
• Damage caused by the carrier in-transit is handled under
This warranty does not apply and no other warranty applies to:
• Normal wear and tear, which are to be expected over the
course of ownership.
• Modifications or attachments to the product that are not
approved by The HON Company.
• Products that were not installed, used, or maintained in
accordance with product instructions and warnings.
• Products used for rental purposes.
Normal commercial use for seating is identified as the
equivalent of a single shift, forty- (40) hour workweek.
To the extent that a seating product is used in a manner
exceeding this, the applicable warranty period will be
reduced in a pro-rata manner.
A word about color variations, fabrics and finishes:
The HON Company does not warrant the color-fastness or
matching of colors, grains, or textures of covering materials.
Customer’s Own Material (COM)
Not available on basyx by HON product.
TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, THE HON COMPANY
MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTY, EITHER EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY
OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE HON
COMPANY WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL
OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES.
Notice to purchasers for home or personal use:
Federal law does not permit the exclusion of certain implied
warranties for consumer products. Therefore, if you are
purchasing this product for home or personal use, the exclusion
of implied warranties noted in the above paragraph does
not apply to you. Some states do not allow the exclusion or
limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above
limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty
gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other
rights which vary from state to state.
This warranty applies only to products sold within the United
States of America and the Commonwealth of Canada.
To obtain service under this warranty:
Your basyx by HON Dealer is our mutual partner in supporting
your warranty requests. By following the procedures outlined
below, you can be assured of the best level of service. Please
note: Consent of The HON Company must be obtained before
any warranty work is performed. To obtain consent, please take
the following steps:
1. Contact the Dealer from whom the product was purchased
within 30 days of discovery of the defect. Be prepared to
affirm that you are the original purchaser of the product and
to provide the serial number(s) from the product in question.
2. Your Dealer will gather all pertinent information regarding
the claim, inspect the product, and contact a HON Company
customer service representative. (Please allow a reasonable
amount of time for inspection and review.)
3. If The HON Company affirms that the product in question is
eligible under the conditions of the warranty as stated above,
the customer service representative or another
representative of the Company will determine whether to
provide replacement parts, authorize repairs, or replace the