The 501-33 'T' leg is a great new open design by Conset. Approved according to ANSI/HFES 100-2007 Human Factors Engineering of Computer Workstations guidelines. This is the most in depth and current ergonomic standard in the world stating that this desk will fit users from the 5th to 95th percentile by having the working surface adjust in height from a low of 27" to a high of 47". Conset has its roots in Denmark and this product reflects the high standards so typical of Danish furniture. This standing table/desk ships free in as little as 5 business days. The 501-33 adjustable T-leg standing desk is easy to assemble and is backed by a 5 Year factory warranty! Most versatile.
- Silver or Black metal height adjustable 'T' style electric base
- Maple or Walnut 1" thick double sided melamine work-surfaces
- Height range of 27-47"
- Main work-surface measures 59"W x 31.5"D
- Premium 2 stage telescopic leg columns
- Lifting capacity of 176 lbs.
- Standard center positioned grommet for wire pass through on both work-surfaces
- Max speed is 1" per second
- Optional programmable membrane keypad / standard keypad is a simple up down as illustrated
- Ships free
- Easy to assemble
- Tested and approved by ANSI/BIFMA
- Work-surface measures 59"W x 31.5"D
- 27" - 47" adjustable top height
- 176 lb. weight capacity
Work-surfaces in Centimeters: