Each HÅG Futu chair is precision engineered and with HAG's legendary Norwegian build quality. The HÅG Futu mesh 1100 has a breathable transparent backrest, keeping your back cool and features the latest HÅG in Balance® movement mechanism, which keeps you in continuous balanced movement. The tilt resistance on the Futu desk chair is adjustable and lockable, and the seat height and depth are easy to adjust. FutuKnit™ mesh fabrics have been technically developed to retain their tautness and are available in seven appealing colors that match the seat knit. HÅG provides a ten-year guarantee against production defects on all office desk chairs that are in normal use for up to 9 hours per day. Ships in 4-5 days.
Please submit a quote request or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for your best price. Or call us at 888.355.4999
- HÅG in Balance® technology
- Streamlined dimensions
- Adjustable seat height, seat depth, lumbar support, tilt resistance/HÅG in Balance®, lockable tilt, armrest height
- HÅG provides a five-year guarantee on the HÅG Futu with standard textiles for usage exceeding nine hours a day. The chair has been tested in accordance with British Standard BS 5459-2, which is often used to test intensive use (24-hour usage).
- Easy to disassemble without using any special tools
- Contains 40% of recycled material (post-consumer and post-industrial waste)
- Carbon footprint 54.5 kg CO2 equivalents.
- Contains no hazardous chemicals
- Tested in accordance to EN 1335 Class A. BS 5459-2, ANSI BIFMA X5.1, GS mark and Swedish Möbelfakta
- Flokk is certified by DNV-GL according to ISO 9001
- GREENGUARD certificate – ensures that the chair meets strict chemical emissions limits
- 330 lbs. weight capacity
Mesh Back with Matching Fabric Seat
- Seat height (7.87" lift*) 17.72” - 25.20”
- Backrest height 23.62"
- Seat depth 14.57-17.72"
- Seat width 18.11"
- Height of armrests 7.87-11.81"
- Foot base diameter 28.74"