Each HÅG Futu chair is precision engineered and with HAG's legendary Norwegian build quality. The HÅG Futu mesh 1100 has a breathable transparent backrest, keeping your back cool and features the latest HÅG in Balance® movement mechanism, which keeps you in continuous balanced movement. The tilt resistance on the Futu desk chair is adjustable and lockable, and the seat height and depth are easy to adjust. FutuKnit™ mesh fabrics have been technically developed to retain their tautness and are available in seven appealing colors that match the seat knit. Be sure to watch the video under the Videos tab to see the exclusive features and functionality of HAG chairs!
This is a special edition closeout HAG Futu chair being offered at a deep discount. This is an 'over-stock' chair and is factory sealed complete with the outstanding HAG factory warranty. IN STOCK and ready to ship in 1-2 business days Free. This model is equipped with the most popular lift which allows the user to use this chair at a normal desk height or a standing desk height. Height and width adjustable arms, black frame and base, and hard floor casters. There are limited quantities of each color, so please get them while they last! An incredible deal on a very high end task chair made in Norway.
This design is not being dropped or phased out. This is a promotion to thin out a surplus of models in our warehouse-
- HÅG in Balance® technology
- Streamlined dimensions
- Adjustable seat height, seat depth, lumbar support, tilt resistance/HÅG in Balance®, lockable tilt, armrest height
- HÅG provides a five-year guarantee on the HÅG Futu with standard textiles for usage exceeding nine hours a day. The chair has been tested in accordance with British Standard BS 5459-2, which is often used to test intensive use (24-hour usage).
- Easy to disassemble without using any special tools
- Contains 40% of recycled material (post-consumer and post-industrial waste)
- Carbon footprint 54.5 kg CO2 equivalents.
- Contains no hazardous chemicals
- Tested in accordance to EN 1335 Class A. BS 5459-2, ANSI BIFMA X5.1, GS mark and Swedish Möbelfakta
- Flokk is certified by DNV-GL according to ISO 9001
- GREENGUARD certificate – ensures that the chair meets strict chemical emissions limits
- 330 lbs. weight capacity
Mesh Back with Matching Fabric Seat Colors *Limited Quantities of Each Color
Forest, Dusk, Frost, Stone, Straw, Night
- Seat height (165mm or 6.5" lift*) Seat height: 15.75” - 21.65”
- Backrest height 23.62"
- Seat depth 14.57-17.72"
- Seat width 18.11"
- Height of armrests 7.87-11.81"
- Foot base diameter 28.74"