Peter Opsvik and HAG have put a new twist or spin on the highly successful upholstered Capisco chair from the ergonomic seating category. In place of the original fully upholstered ergonomic seating design is a new slim and streamlined, and yes more environmentally correct and affordable model. This saddle ergonomic chair with back support is HAG's fresh alternative with all the comfort and functionality that made the original HAG Capisco saddle chair a global hit. This version of the Capisco chair is colorful, easier to clean, and at a lower price point. This saddle chair with back support has earned HAG yet another red dot design award. Ergonomic seating is becoming increasingly popular. The HAG saddle chair with back support design will promote a natural saddle seat open thigh angle such as that of an equestrian. This posture will improve your circulation and put you in what we call an 'active sitting' position. Sit side saddle, backwards or sideways and the Puls ergonomic seating design will support you every inch of the way. This ergonomic seating design is Norwegian and the quality is very high. This HAG Capisco quickship chair ships free in 2-3 business days.
*We cannot guarantee digital swatches are accurate representations of upholstery color. Please contact us for complimentary samples.
- This 8020 model has a fully upholstered seat
- Light and dynamic saddle seat design allows your spine to find its natural 'S'curve
- Molded polypropylene seat and back with an integrated seat cushion on center
- Seat and back tilt as a unit
- Adjustable tilt tension
- Medium or tall cylinder height options for different work surface levels
- Pneumatic seat lift
- Dual position seat tilt lock
- Back depth and seat depth are adjustable
- Back design encourages and supports many different sitting angles and positions
- Optional foot-ring for base
- Standard with multi-surface casters
- Integrated foot-base foot rest pads
- This HAG Capisco Puls chair ships free in 2-3 Days
- 300 lbs. capacity
- 24% post-consumer recyclable materials
- 95% recyclable
- Meets or exceeds ANSI-BIFMA standards
- Designed for minimal impact on indoor air quality
- GREENGUARD Certified
HAG Capisco Chair Dimensions:
- 27.5"W x 27.5"D x 19-31.875"H
- Seat width 18.125"
- Seat depth 15.75-20.625"
- Seat height MED option 17.91” - 25.20”
- Seat height TAL option 21.26”- 30.32”
- Back 22"W x 18.5"H
Quickship Shell Color and Seat Fabric Combinations
Seat Fabric Texture Close-up: Sprint by Camira seat fabric in SRT028
Design Studio Note: This saddle chair with back support is very much like the original Capisco chair but incorporates a slimmer design and easier to clean frame. Perfect for just about any setting, the Puls draws on the success of the Capisco upholstered version but with a slightly different look and feel. The seat on the Puls is slightly slimmer than the original that allows the sitters leg angle to be slightly more closed in. All versions have the very cool arched foot-rests which we simply love. Not only are they distinctive in appearance but they are a great place to rest your tired feet when working. Overall we give the new Puls an A++ for design and affordability.
Winner of the prestigious RedDot award in 2011!
Peter Opsvik works together with seven colleagues in his studio. Although Peter Opsvik comes up with most of the basic concepts, the work of translating his raw idea into a finished, manufacturable product is a team effort.
The studio has a strong focus on product design as a mean for solving real-life problems. Core competence is furniture design, interior design, ergonomics, environmental oriented solutions, engineering and communication. The studio works both independently and in close collaboration with major manufacturers, such as Hag and Varier.