The Golf Wood Stacking Chair has a simple and elegant modern design with a seat-back shell of molded plywood with a Maple stain. Set on a either a four legged base or sled base Illustrated) made of tubular steel, it comes standard with a Black Sandex finished frame but can also be ordered with Chrome or Brushed Chrome finishes with increased lead times. This version stacks 20 high with dolly. Ships free in 4 weeks.
*Chair is not shown in all options so please refer to the finish sample insets below for seat and frame finishes.
- Frames are made of 3⁄4" diameter 14 gauge bent steel
- Seat-back shell is made of 7/16" thick molded plywood stained Maple
- Frame standard with black sandex finish, optional chrome and brushed chrome
- Sleigh base is fitted with four nylon glides and the four legged base with swivel head metal glides
- Steel dolly can accommodate 20 chairs - contact us if you'd like this option
- 300 lbs. user capacity (these types of chairs are usually only 250 lbs.)
- overall 23.5"W x 22.75"D x 32"H
- seat width 16"
- seat depth 17.5"
- seat height 18"
- backrest height 16"
- backrest width 17.75"
Wood Seat Finishes: Maple
Metal Frame Finishes:
- Black Sandex
- Brushed Chrome