KFI's Fuse Laminate Collection pairs high pressure laminate table tops with cast iron bases perfect for cafes, break rooms or any collaborative work spaces. The Wilson laminate tops with matching PVC edge are easy to clean and stand up to frequent use, having a Wilson Art phenolic backer. All bases have a 3" diameter 16 gauge column with floor glides. Made in the USA. Ships FREE in 2 weeks.
- Round or Square 30" High Pressure Laminate tops 1.25" thick with matching PVC edge
- Industrial particle board core
- Wilson Art #203 Brown phenolic backer
- 16 Wilson Design Laminates to choose from
- 3 Styles of cast iron bases at 4 different heights; round stainless steel base at 2 heights
- Round 30" diameter
- Square 30" x 30"
Cast Iron X Base or Arched
- 22" x 22" x 29"H Cafe Height
- 22" x 22" x 36"H Counter Height
- 22" x 22" x 41"H Bar Height
- 22" x 22" x 17"H Occasional
Cast Iron Round
- 17" dia x 29"H Cafe Height
- 17" dia x 36"H Counter Height
- 17" dia x 41"H Bar Height
- 17" dia x 17"H Occasional
Stainless Steel Round
- 18" dia x 29"H Cafe Height
- 18" dia x 41"H Bar Height
Top Style: Round or Square
Laminate Top Finish
Black or Silver Cast Iron; Café - (29"), Counter - (36"), Bar (41"), Occasional - (17")
Round Stainless Steel; Café - (29"), Bar (41")
All KFI chair frames and table bases are warranted against defects for (12) years from the original purchase date. 300 and 400 Series chair frames are warranted against defects for (5) years from the original purchase date. Table tops have a (1) year warranty against defects and normal wear and tear. TK2000 & DS2000 have a(2) year warranty on lift mechanisms
KFI warrants to the original purchaser that all products will be free from defects inoriginal material and/or workmanship. KFI will replace, at its option, any defectiveparts or material.
This warranty is void if the product is not used for its intended purpose or if subjected to an unusual application or abuse. This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear. Variation in the color/ or texture of a material is not considered a defect.
This warranty is valid to any purchaser of KFI furniture. In the event of a claim, the purchaser may be required to validate their purchase by furnishing a copy of the original invoice for the product in question.
The KFI Service Department may issue a return authorization for the investigation of the claim. The purchaser may then be required to return the product to KFI, freight prepaid. If the claim is proven valid, KFI will without further cost to purchaser repair, or replace, at KFI’s option, the appropriate defective part.