KFI's Fuse Laminate Collection pairs high-pressure laminate tabletops and 16-gauge steel bases with a black powder-coat finish. Perfect for break rooms, collaborative workspaces, or as a modern conference table or desk. The Wilson laminate tops with matching PVC edges on these large rectangular breakroom tables are easy to clean and stand up to frequent use with its Wilson Art phenolic backer. All bases have adjustable floor glides. Made in the USA.
- Large rectangular breakroom tables with high-pressure laminate tops and 1.25" thick with matching PVC edges
- Industrial particle board core
- Wilson Art #203 Brown phenolic backer
- 16 Wilson Design Laminates to choose from
- 16 gauge, 4" x 2" steel base with black powder-coat finish
- Cafe height base 29"H fits 6 top sizes
- Adjustable glides
- Made in The USA
Laminate Top Finish
- Top Dimensions:
- 72"W x 36"D, 84"W x 36"D, 96"W x 36"D, 72"W x 42"D, 84"W x 42"D, 96"W x 42"D
- Base Dimensions:
- 64"W x 34"D x 29"H, 88"W x 34"D x 29"H
- Overall Height with 1.25" Thick Top:
KFI Studios guarantees our chairs and tables are free from defects and/or faulty workmanship under the following guidelines and limitations:
Chair Frames | 12 years (excluding 300, 400, 1000, and 2300 series)
300 Series Chair Frames | 5 years
400 Series Chair Frames | 5 years
1000 Series Chair Frames | Lifetime
2300 Series Chair Frames | Lifetime
Foam | 5 years
Textiles | 5 years
Glides & Casters | 5 years
Pneumatic Cylinders | 5 years
Table Bases | 12 years
Laminate Tabletops | 5 years
Wood Tabletops | 5 years
Outdoor Furniture | 5 years
This warranty is void if product is not used for its intended purpose or if subjected to an unusual application, abuse, or normal wear and tear. Warranty applies to a single shift/40-hour work week. The following is not covered by warranty:
• Variations in color or texture of material are not considered defects.
• Wood color variations, knots, and distressed look are natural character of the wood and not considered defects.
• Damage from any sharp objects (e.g. scissors, clothing, writing utensils, keys, jewelry, shoes) are not considered covered under
• Damage caused by freight carrier is not warranted.
• Wood Tops: Knots, indentations, saw cuts, and uneven surfaces may be visible. This is not a manufacturer defect and not covered under warranty. Solid wood surfaces are subject to denting and scratching if not properly cared for. Wood tops are made from several wood planks of the same wood species. Due to natural wood variations, tops will have many color, texture and tone variations. Natural wood may darken with exposure to sunlight and age. These characteristics are not considered defects and are not covered under warranty.
This warranty applies to products manufactured after August 1, 2016.
This warranty is valid to any purchaser of KFI Studios furniture. In the event of a claim, the purchaser may be required to show validity of claim by furnishing a copy of the original invoice for the product in question.
The KFI Studios service department must issue a return authorization. The purchaser may then return the product to KFI Studios, freight prepaid. Upon receipt and investigation of claim, if KFI Studios agrees with claim, we will without further cost to purchaser, repair or replace, at KFI Studios’ option, the appropriate defective part. We stand behind all of our products and will do everything we can to resolve any problems in a fair manner based on warranty terms and as quickly as possible.