KFI's Fuse Laminate Collection pairs high-pressure laminate tabletops and 16-gauge steel bases with a black powder-coat finish. This bar-height rectangular table (41") is perfect for break rooms, collaborative workspaces, or as a modern standing conference table/desk. The Wilson laminate tops with matching PVC edges are easy to clean and stand up to frequent use, with its Wilson Art phenolic backer. All bases for this bar-height rectangular table have adjustable floor glides. Made in the USA. Ships FREE in 2-3 weeks.
- Tall rectangle table with high-pressure laminate tops and 1.25" thick matching PVC edges
- Industrial particle board core
- Wilson Art #203 Brown phenolic backer
- 16 Wilson Design Laminates to choose from
- 16-gauge, 4" x 2" steel base with black powder-coat finish
- Bar-height base, 41"H fits 6 top sizes (see below)
- Adjustable glides
- Made in The USA
- 36"D x 72"W with 41"H Base
- 36"D x 84"W with 41"H Base
- 36"D x 96"W with 41"H Base
- 42"D x 72"W with 41"H Base
- 42"D x 84"W with 41"H Base
- 42"D x 96"W with 41"H Base
Laminate Top Finish
All KFI chair frames and table bases are warranted against defects for (12) years from the original purchase date. 300 and 400 Series chair frames are warranted against defects for (5) years from the original purchase date. Table tops have a (1) year warranty against defects and normal wear and tear. TK2000 & DS2000 have a(2) year warranty on lift mechanisms
KFI warrants to the original purchaser that all products will be free from defects inoriginal material and/or workmanship. KFI will replace, at its option, any defectiveparts or material.
This warranty is void if the product is not used for its intended purpose or if subjected to an unusual application or abuse. This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear. Variation in the color/ or texture of a material is not considered a defect.
This warranty is valid to any purchaser of KFI furniture. In the event of a claim, the purchaser may be required to validate their purchase by furnishing a copy of the original invoice for the product in question.
The KFI Service Department may issue a return authorization for the investigation of the claim. The purchaser may then be required to return the product to KFI, freight prepaid. If the claim is proven valid, KFI will without further cost to purchaser repair, or replace, at KFI’s option, the appropriate defective part.