Fuel Large and Tall is the perfect choice for large and tall applications, with it's generous proportions and 425 lbs. weight limit. Featuring a ton of options and fabric choices, this model has the Synchronous Tilt Control mechanism and an upholstered back. See the fabric selector above for fabrics and vinyls. Ships FREE in 7-10 business days! *Ships free to commercial addresses with loading dock, otherwise fees apply. Does NOT ship to a residential address.
- Upholstered Back
- 2.5" of high grade polyurethane foam covers a solid contoured molded plywood seat
- Injection molded polypropylene outer shell
- Blow molded polyethylene inner back shell designed with deep ribbing to provide extra support
- Backs feature 2.5" of custom molded, controlled density polyurethane foam
- Large and tall models feature solid molded plywood panels
- Large and tall models support up to 425 lbs.
- Features a black, 27" five-prong aluminum base tested using 4500 lbs. of force
- Hard, double wheel casters, soft, double wheel casters optional
Mechanism - Synchronous Tilt Control
- Synchronous control allows the back and seat to move in a synchronized 2.3:1 ratio motion
- Free float feature allows the chair to tilt freely
- To maintain proper tension and stability, the synchronous control is recommended for individuals weighing less than 425 lbs.
- Standard pneumatic gas cylinder lift allows seat to raise and lower 4.25" and provides spring action for added comfort
Features and Arm Options:
Armless, Optional Loop Arms, Plastic Back
- Loop arms have encased high strength steel uprights made of polyurethane
- Armless Overall 31.25"W x 27.5"D x 39.5-47.25"H
- Seat Width 24.25"
- Seat Depth 18"
- Seat Height 18-22.25"
- Back Height 24-26.25"
- Back Width 20.25"
- With arms: Arm Height 10"; Arm Width 23.25"
National warrants that each piece of furniture will be free from defects in workmanship given normal use and care for as long as you, the original customer, owns and uses the product. This warranty applies to products manufactured and sold in North America.
Normal use is defined as the equivalent of a single shift, 40 hour work week. In the event that a product is used more than normal use, the applicable warranty period will be reduced to 12 years and items that fall under different warranty limitations, as listed below, will be reduced to one-third (ex: Wood chair frames will be 4 years instead of 12 years). National, at its option, will repair or replace with comparable product any product, part or component shipped after September 1, 2000, if the claim is eligible under the conditions of this warranty.
Limitations to this warranty include:
Twelve Years Wood chair frames.
Ten Years Seating controls, veneers and laminates.
Five Years High wear parts such as electrical components, polymer based components, pneumatic cylinders, swivel arm pads, casters, chair glides, textiles, foam, covering materials and decorative trim.
This warranty does not apply to:
Damage caused by a carrier.
Normal wear and tear which are to be expected during the period of ownership.
Appearance, durability, quality, behavior, colorfastness or any other attribute of COM (Customer's Own Materials) or any other non-standard National material (including Arc-Com, Stinson, Maharam, Momentum, and Ultrafabrics) specified by the customer after application to a National product.
Color, grain or texture of wood, laminate and other covering materials.
Non-compliance with installation and maintenance instructions.
Damages or failures resulting from modifications, alterations, misuse, abuse or negligence of our products.
Gotcha™ 24 Hour Use Seating
Warranty on Gotcha 24 Hour Use models must be made within 5 years from date of purchase on seating controls and pneumatic cylinders and 2 years from date of purchase on casters, textiles and foam.
National warrants all Engineer-to-Order products to be free from defects in workmanship given normal use and care for 3 years of single shift service.
Warranty numbers are mandatory before the claim can be processed.
Please contact us at Officechairsusa.com
There are no other warranties except as expressly set forth above, either expressed or implied including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose. We exclude and will not pay consequential or incidental damages under this warranty.