The Mobis Seat is a bold new take on the ergonomic task chair. This perching stool for standing desks, offers the ideal level of upright support for those at the office, retail, medical facility or just about anywhere else. This stool will keep you moving in an upright and healthy mode increasing your focus and keeping your energy level high. A perfect companion piece for any standing desk, retail kiosk, counter or bench, the Mobis is a highly engineered and beneficial work piece for the modern office. Made in the USA. Ships Free in 2-3 business days. Easy to move and store.
- Contoured seat cushion w/ EVA foam in four colors
- Countoured seat pan of fiberglass-reinforced nylon
- Powder coated anodized extruded aluminum pivoting seat leg
- Steel gas piston cylinder
- Delrin leg bushings with limiter
- Fiberglass-reinforced nylon base shroud
- Injected glass-reinforced nylon, cast aluminum, high-durometer rubber and high carbon steel leg base
- Brass and high-carbon steel leg pivot joint
- Low-durometer rubber base plate grip ring
- Plated cast zinc height adjustment handles
- Accomodates users 4'11" to 6'8" in height
- Height adjustable from 25-35"
- 16" ellipse base footprint
- Weighs 15 lbs.
- Supports users to 300 lbs.
- Leg bushings provide smooth leg extension and allows 90 degree rotation
- Leg base design anchors seat and softens movement of the leg
- Leg pivot joint's range of motion is 10 degrees laterally and from vertical 12 degrees forward
- Home seat position is 5 degrees forward of vertical
- Dual height adjustment handles
- High quality pneumatic height piston
- Limited lifetime factory warranty
- Ships fully assembled
- Ships Free in 2-3 Days
Design Studio Comment: Take a moment to watch the video on this page to better understand the design logic and thought that went into the Mobis perching stool. We think you will enjoy it.
OfficeChairs USA is an authorized Focal retailer.
“The Mobis Seat has transformed my workspace from a 10-12 hour day of unhealthy sitting and lethargy into one of innovative thinking and body positioning contributing to good hip positioning enabling activation of abdominal muscles to enhance posture and eliminate any back pain.”
Peter Salvatore, Senior Manufacturing Process Engineer