Flexo is superbly flexible for use in a variety of environments to meet your needs for just about any extended height sitting application. Available in a slotted white backrest, with a clean simplistic design, this very functional stool is standard with the slightly flexing poly style back. Priced very economically, this stool delivers a clean and crisp professional look suitable to meet the needs of dynamic environments. Fully backed by the Dauphin-Valo 10 Year Factory Warranty! This chair Ships Free in 2 Business Days.
- White poly style back moves with you in just the right way
- Black mesh covered thickly padded seat
- Pneumatic seat height range of 19-26" from the floor
- 360-degree swivel and adjustable tilt tension
- Usable as a 'chair' with footring or in the stool position at a 26" high seat height or anywhere in between
- Adjustable height steel foot ring
- 250 lb. weight capacity
- No fuss fixed height armrests with soft durable poly pads
- Black nylon angled height base with heavy duty carpet casters
- Optional soft rimmed casters for hard floor surfaces such as wood, tile or polished concrete
- 10 Year Factory Warranty
- Ships Free in 2 Business Days
- Overall 25"W x 25"D
- Seat height 19-26"
- Seat width 19"
- Seat depth 18.5"
Valo warrants its products to be free from defects in material and workmanship for 10 years as long
as the original customer owns and uses the product under normal single-shift office conditions. If a product is defective, and if written notice of the defect is given to Dauphin North America within the applicable warranty period, Valo, at its option, will either repair or replace the defective part or product with a comparable component or product. The 10 year Warranty applies to all products, and parts
except upholstery Materials 3 years. This warranty does not apply to defects from normal wear
and tear, accidents, negligence, abuse, shipment, handling, storage or environmental conditions
nor does it apply to "Customer's Own Materials". Any modifications to our products made by the purchaser, purchaser's employees or agents, voids this warranty. This warranty extends to all
product shipped after January 1, 2007 whichare used for normal office purposes and single-shift
service. All claims under this warranty must be made by the original purchaser within 30 days of
alleged defect. This warranty is the customer's sole remedy for product defect. No other expressed
or implied warranty is provided. Dauphin North America is not responsible for any consequential, economic or incidental damages arising from any product defect.