Fixed Top Huddle Conference Table with Rectangular Ends and Fixed T-Legs
In today’s office, workers are mobile, meeting in project rooms, in training and learning spaces, in impromptu think-tanks where two or three people put their heads together to solve a problem or share information. Huddle multi-purpose tables let you quickly and efficiently configure and re-configure spaces to accommodate the day's needs. Set up several in a conference room for new employee training at 10:00; reconfigure them for a presentation at noon. Pull one up to a desk for a quick work session with a colleague. Push two against the wall to stage a paper-intensive project. Available in multiple laminates and with infinite options, these tables will be your go-to's. If you don't see a finish, accessory or configuration that you'd like, please contact us. Ships FREE in 3 weeks.
- Base price includes 2- Rectangular Tables (see dimensions below) with Fixed Legs
- Table tops are 11 ∕8′′ thick with edge band in Charcoal (see colors below)
- T-Legs in Black, Charcoal or Platinum Metallic finish (see colors below)
- Scratch, spill and stain-resistant laminate stands up to heavy use (see colors below)
- Durable edge-band protects surrounding surfaces
- Optional casters provide freedom of movement throughout the work-space
- Optional grommet holes
- Underside of tops include pilot holes to accommodate all base types, optional ganging hardware (contact us if interested)
- Optional wire management and power/date options for grommets (contact us if interested)
- HON Full Lifetime Warranty
- Pricing includes 2 Rectangular 24" x 48"
T-Leg Paint Finishes
The HON Company promises to repair or replace any
HON product or component that is found to be defective
in material or workmanship within five (5) years from the date
of original purchase so long as you, the original purchaser, still
owns it. This is your sole and exclusive remedy. This warranty
is subject to the provisions below. It applies to product
manufactured after January 1, 2013.
• Upholstery on chairs is warranted for two years from date of
• Damage caused by the carrier in-transit is handled under
This warranty does not apply and no other warranty applies to:
• Normal wear and tear, which are to be expected over the
course of ownership.
• Modifications or attachments to the product that are not
approved by The HON Company.
• Products that were not installed, used, or maintained in
accordance with product instructions and warnings.
• Products used for rental purposes.
Normal commercial use for seating is identified as the
equivalent of a single shift, forty- (40) hour workweek.
To the extent that a seating product is used in a manner
exceeding this, the applicable warranty period will be
reduced in a pro-rata manner.
A word about color variations, fabrics and finishes:
The HON Company does not warrant the color-fastness or
matching of colors, grains, or textures of covering materials.
Customer’s Own Material (COM)
Not available on
by HON product.
TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, THE HON COMPANY
MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTY, EITHER EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY
OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE HON
COMPANY WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL
OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES.
Notice to purchasers for home or personal use:
Federal law does not permit the exclusion of certain implied
warranties for consumer products. Therefore, if you are
purchasing this product for home or personal use, the exclusion
of implied warranties noted in the above paragraph does
not apply to you. Some states do not allow the exclusion or
limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above
limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty
gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other
rights which vary from state to state.
This warranty applies only to products sold within the United
States of America and the Commonwealth of Canada.
To obtain service under this warranty:
by HON Dealer is our mutual partner in supporting
your warranty requests. By following the procedures outlined
below, you can be assured of the best level of service. Please
note: Consent of The HON Company must be obtained before
any warranty work is performed. To obtain consent, please take
the following steps:
1. Contact the Dealer from whom the product was purchased
within 30 days of discovery of the defect. Be prepared to
affirm that you are the original purchaser of the product and
to provide the serial number(s) from the product in question.
2. Your Dealer will gather all pertinent information regarding
the claim, inspect the product, and contact a HON Company
customer service representative. (Please allow a reasonable
amount of time for inspection and review.)
3. If The HON Company affirms that the product in question is
eligible under the conditions of the warranty as stated above,
the customer service representative or another
representative of the Company will determine whether to
provide replacement parts, authorize repairs, or replace the
LIMITED 5-YEAR WARRANTY
HON Huddle™ multi-purpose tablesIn today's office, work happens everywhere: in project rooms, ...
HON Huddle™ multi-purpose tables 01:38
In today's office, work happens everywhere: in project rooms, in meeting and learning spaces, in impromptu collaborations where two or three people put their heads together to solve a problem or share information. Huddle tables let you use the same space for a variety of purposes and make change happen fast. The full line of Huddle products is available on GSA. For more details on Huddle please visit http://www.huddle.hon.com