These FireKing 2 Drawer Fireproof Vertical File Cabinets are state-of-the-art protection for all of your sensitive security needs. Packed with features like their powder-coat finishes that are three times the thickness of conventional file cabinet finishes, as well as scuff, scratch, stain resistant, and environmentally friendly! The steel is insulated with asbestos-free, oven-dried Gypsum, which maintains protection properties for a lifetime, and completely eliminates corrosion. And after a FireKing file performs its job in a fire, FireKing will replace the file for free! (Reference Warranty Details) See ALL of the amazing FireKing ratings and features below and watch the video on our "video" tab above. The United States government even stores its treasury bonds in FireKing® file cabinets! Ships for FREE to a commercial loading dock, otherwise fees specified in the dropdown delivery menu apply (Ground Floor ONLY)! *Quotes involving "stair carry" available upon request.
- 2 Drawer File Cabinet, letter or legal size
- Electrostatic powder-coating applied to all sides, including the bottom
- Powder-coating comes in 11 finishes (see below)
- High security key lock
- Insulation between all drawers makes each drawer a separate insulated container
- Drawers built with high sides for use with hanging folders
- Oven-dried Gypsum Insulation
- Field-Replaceable Steel Panels
- Exterior mounted handles
- 1-hour fire rated - tested to temperatures of 1700 degrees for one hour, internal temperature not exceeding 350 degrees
- 30 ft. impact rated
- ETL water resistant
- Free Fire Replacement
- Lifetime Limited Warranty (see warranty tab)
- Made in the USA
- Quickship colors ship in 5 days; all other finishes ship in 10-12 days
- 27 3/4"H x 17 3/4"W x 31 9/16"D outside; 10 3/8"H x 12 3/16"W x 26"D inside; 348 lbs.
- 27 3/4"H x 20 13/16"W x 31 9/16"D outside; 10 3/8"H x 15 1/4"W x 26"D inside; 383 lbs.