This Deluxe Woven Mesh Back Armless Drafting Chair will care for your spine as it's cradled by a breathable, flexible woven mesh backing. Adjust the height of both your seat and your foot ring to your personal preference, and glide easily along the floor with dual wheel carpet casters. Hours of labor go by easily when you work smarter, not harder, in your new drafting chair. FREE SHIPPING. Carpet casters are standard but if you are using the chair on hardwood floor surfaces we suggest upgrading to the optional soft casters.
- Breathable woven mesh back
- Thickly padded Black Vinyl Seat
- One touch pneumatic seat height adjustment
- Height adjustable foot ring
- Heavy duty nylon base with dual wheel carpet casters
- FREE SHIPPING
- Ships in 2-3 business days
Assembled Dimensions : 19.75W x 22.75D x 47.75H
Additional Dimensions : Assembled Height Range: 40.75-47.75
Assembly Required : Yes
Net Weight : 24 lbs
Weight Capacity : 250 lbs
Back Height : 20.5 Inches
Back Width : 18 Inches
Fabric COM : 0.5 Yards
Seat Depth : 17.5 Inches
Seat Max Height : 27.5 Inches
Seat Min Height : 20.5 Inches
Seat Range Height : 7 Inches
Seat Thickness : 2.25 Inches
Seat Width : 18.75 Inches
Work Smart chairs are warranted from the date of purchase against failure due to material and workmanship as follows:
• 15 Years on all non-moving metal parts.
• 5 Years on component parts including Control mechanisms, pneumatic cylinders, wood, plastic parts, base and casters.
• 3 Years on upholstery fabric and foam against wear and deterioration.
• Leather is not warranted against routine scratching and scuffing, as leather is subject to minor blemishes in use.
All warranties are limited to the original purchaser for normal commercial usage defined as a standard forty hour work week by persons weighing 250 lbs. or less. The BC9601 is for persons weighing 300 lbs. or less. The BC9602 is for persons weighing 400 lbs. or less. The BC9603 is for persons weighing 500 lbs. or less. EX1098, EC1283C & ECH12801 are for persons weighing 350 lbs. or less.
This warranty will not cover labor, freight or damage from misuse, abuse, negligence, alteration, accident, vandalism, rusting, acts of nature or any other event beyond the control of OSP. The warranty does not cover cosmetic damage that may result from normal use. Liability for incidental or consequential damages is excluded. The user assumes all risk of injury resulting from use of this product. When usage is more than 40 hours per week, a two year warranty on all parts applies. Fabric is warranted for one year.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
All Work Smart chairs are built to meet or exceed ANSI BIFMA standards.