The Curva line was designed by Milan architects Bartoli Design for conference, executive, lounge and hi-task categories. This executive model comes in a solid aluminum in brushed titanium finish and hi-back head rest in Monza black leather. The simply elegant aesthetics are added to by it's precision mechanisms for comfort. Ships FREE in 1-2 business days!
- Cast aluminum frame
- Brushed aluminum titanium finish
- Structure shapes the back to form a natural lumbar support
- 5-star base with dual wheel casters for carpets, soft casters optional
- Offset recline pivot with central tension adjustment mechanism
- Tilt with side-mounted lock lever
- Side mounted pneumatic seat height adjustment (4”)
- Upholstered in Monza Graphite Black leather over mesh suspension
- Textile durability for seat and back mesh, 100,000 doublerubs. Passes Cal Technical Bulletin 117-2013
- ANSI/BIFMA X5.1 General Purpose Office Chair certified
- 38% post-consumer (PC) & 42% pre-consumer (PI) aggregate recycled content
- Weight capacity 250 lbs.
- Ready to assemble to minimize transportation carbon footprint.
- Limited lifetime warranty
- overall 22.75”W, (between arms 20"W) x 41.5”-45.5"H x 24.5”D
- Back 18.5"W x 25.5"H
- Seat 19”W x 17.75"D x 17-21"H
SEATING LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
The Company warrants to the original end user that this product will be free from defects in its material and workmanship
when used in a Single Shift (standard 8 hour day, 5 days per week) by a person weighing less than 250 lbs except as set forth
3 year warranty for fabric, leather, foam, knit back, mesh and plastic
THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT:
■ Product abuse or misuse
■ User modification of or attachments to the product
■ Products or parts not used, maintained or installed in accordance with the Company’s installation, maintenance and/or
■ Products that are exposed to extreme environmental conditions and/or have been subject to improper storage
■ Floor samples or display models
■ Products purchased “as is” and/or secondhand
■ Products sold by unauthorized dealers
■ Creasing and/or gathering of textiles during upholstery application process
■ Minor irregularities of color, surface, grain, and texture
■ Minor variations of color in textiles
■ Variations of texture and natural markings such as neck wrinkles, scratches, backbone marks and stretch marks in leather
■ Color matching of textiles exactly to samples, swatches or prior purchases
The Company will repair or replace with a comparable product, at its option, without charge to the original purchaser, only
defective products or parts found defective during the Warranty Period. If requested by the Company, the original purchaser
must return the part or product with freight or other shipping charges prepaid.
This warranty shall be effective for the applicable time period beginning from date of purchase as shown on original purchaser’s
original receipt or other proof of purchase.
Under no circumstance, including but not limited to breach of contract, breach of warranty or negligence, shall the Company
be liable for lost profits, loss of goodwill, stored data, general, special, consequential or exemplary damages, even if the
Company had notice of these damages or they were foreseeable. The Company shall not be responsible for verifying dealer’s
or customer’s description of needs, data, or the fitness for a particular purpose of goods. The Company’s liability in all cases
shall be limited to repair or replacement of the defective parts, or the purchase price of the product. Damages resulting from
misuse, abuse, alteration, negligence, or accidents are not covered under this warranty.
Except as otherwise provided, the Company makes no other warranties, expressed or implied, including but not limited to the
warranties of merchant-ability and fitness for a particular purpose.