The Corsica wood veneer 8' boat-shaped conference table by Mayline features elegant lines and excellent durability. This Mayline conference table is made from AA-grade select North American hardwood veneers throughout. Available in 2 different surfaces; Sierra Cherry finish on cherry veneer and Mahogany finish on walnut veneer. This boat-shaped conference table can support up to 500 lbs. evenly distributed on the table. Managing wires is also hassle free with this boat-shaped table, offering a built-in cable management panel with a flush, removable steel cover. Easy to assemble, shipped in several pieces, 2 legs, one 8' table top and 2 modesty panels. Only simple tools required!
Also available with the Corsica series is a presentation board, where you can find under the Napoli series available in the same veneer finishes to match with the finishes on Corsica series tables.
- Built-in cable management panel features a flush, removable steel cover
- Table top is 2" thick with Black beveled edge
- Work surfaces are protected with 2 coats of high-tech catalyzed lacquer finish
- Tables larger than 96"L have multi-piece top surfaces connected via steel cam fasteners and steel connecting plates.
- Supports up to 500 lbs., evenly distributed
- All “CTC” models feature a ‘boat-shaped’ surface
- Tops and base ship separately
- Ships within 2-3 Business Days
Mayline Conference Table Specifications:
- Dimensions 96" x 42" x 29.5"
Veneer Finishes: Sierra Cherry, Mahogany
Mayline promises to repair or replace any Mayline brand product or component that is defective in material or
workmanship for as long as the original purchaser owns it. This is the sole and exclusive remedy. This warranty
is subject to limitations, exclusions and other provisions as detailed below.
Limitations involving materials and components:
The materials and components listed below are covered according to the following schedule from the date of
• Ten Years: Seating controls, cylinders and wood seating components.
• Five Years: All e5 product line, all fabric and leather seating upholstery, seating foam, seating armrests,
chrome seating components, veneer finishes, and any shelving, cabinets or mobile systems and components
that are either moving parts or controls and guides that are in contact with moving parts.
• Three Years: 4-Post wire shelving and wire components, electrical components and casters.
Exclusions: This warranty does not apply to the following:
• Normal wear and tear from standard use over the course of ownership.
• Damage caused by the carrier in-transit, which will be handled under Mayline’s Freight Damage policy.
• Modifications or attachments to the product that are not approved by mayline.
• Products that were not installed, used or maintained in accordance with product instructions and warnings.
• Products used for rental purposes.
• COM fabric is not covered under this warranty.
• Abuse, misuse of product, or accidents.
Normal commercial usage for seating is to be defined as the equivalent of a single shift within a 40-hour
workweek. To the extent that a seating product is used in a manner exceeding this, the applicable warranty
period will be reduced in a pro-rata manner (excluding model 2424AG which is warranted for multiple shifts).
The Event Series:
Mayline will warrant the materials and components of The Event Series products for a period of five years. This
warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear, damage caused by the carrier in-transit, modifications or
attachments to the product or where the product is not installed properly. This product must be used or
maintained in accordance to the instructions. See specific product labels for maximum weight load capacities.
These limits are based on the weight being evenly distributed, allowing for ¼” deflection. This warranty does
not cover any products used for rental purposes.
Note: Some natural variations occurring in wood or leather materials are inherent in their character and cannot
be avoided. Mayline does not warrant the color-fastness or matching of colors, grains or textures of such
TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, MAYLINE MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTY, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.
MAYLINE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES.
Effective January 1, 2015