The Concorde Executive 24 Hour High Back Synchro Tilter by Global represents the executive standard in seating. This Global Concorde chair is upholstered in 100% Black Leather (PD03 / Prescott 4 / Black Ink / Grade 10). All chairs also come with a high-tech push button adjustment system which controls the tilt lock adjustment, seat height adjustment, sliding seat adjustment and back height adjustment. This executive leather desk chair is also rated at a 24 hour basis, exceeding the quality of normal eight hour workday chair. At an additional charge, the standard casters on the chair will be replaced with a set of 5 soft-casters. Soft Casters are the perfect pair with hard surfaces, such as hardwood floors.
- Concorde seating represents the executive standard in seating
- 350 lb. weight rating
- 24/7 certified factory warranty
- Revolutionary push button controls located on the armrest provide state-of-the-art ergonomic adjustment for exceptional comfort and support
- PD03 / Prescott 4 / Black Ink / Grade 10
- Level 3 Certified
- GreenGuard Gold Certified
- Backed by Global's Lifetime Warranty (see warranty tab for more details)
- ANSI-BIFMA tested and certified
- FREE SHIPPING
- Ships in 2 business days - InStock
- Dimensions: 28.5" x 27" x 50"
- Seat width 21"
- Seat depth 17.5"-19"
- Seat Height 18"-22"
- Back Width 21"
- Back height 28"-31"
Design Studio Comment: Truly the standard for a well built 350 pound rated 24/7 certified chair. This stock version of the Global Concorde is stocked in over twenty regional distribution centers so the chair can get to you within a matter of a few days. We have sold these chairs to many different types of end users that have used them in control rooms, 911 centers, dispatch desks and of course as personal executive chairs. Chair functions are controlled with push buttons in the arms which was derived from aircraft seat technology. Fabulous chair. We sell them with a high level of confidence. We never get them back!
Global will repair or replace, at Global’s option, as the sole remedy for any defect covered by the warranty. The warranty applies to products manufactured after January 1, 2011.
General Commercial Seating
Global’s warranty for general commercial seating covers all chair components including pneumatic cylinders, bases, casters, glides, frames, arms, plastic seats, backs and other structural components.
Exceptions to the warranty for general commercial seating are as follows:
• Foam, textiles (as sampled on Global branded and textile program cards), mesh material and electrical devices, are warranted for five (5) Years
• Control mechanisms are warranted for twelve (12) Years
The warranty applies to single shift, standard commercial usage, defined as a standard eight (8) hour day, forty (40) hour week for users weighing up to 300 pounds.
Heavy Duty Seating
Global offers products designed for multiple shift applications (24 hours a day / 7 days a week) and larger individuals weighing up to 350 and/or 500 pounds (depending on series and/or model). Global
warrants these products for twelve (12) years to the original purchaser. All components (including control mechanisms, pneumatic cylinders, bases, casters, glides, frames, arms, plastic seats/backs,
etc.) are covered for 24/7 applications under the warranty. The exceptions are foam and textiles, which are covered for five (5) years. Textiles on these products must exceed 100,000 double rubs for
the textile portion of the warranty to apply. Heavy Duty product series that apply under this warranty currently include: Concord Executive 24 hour, Dexter/Dexter+, Granada TS, Granada Deluxe TS,
Malaga TS, Mallorca TS, Maxima II, ObusForme Comfort TS, Robust, Saxon, Stamina+, Truform TS, Vion TS and Yorkdale TS.
Light Use Seating
Global offers light use seating that is warranted for ten (10) years for the original purchaser. The warranty covers all components (frames, glides, and arms). The foam/textiles are warranted for five
(5) years. The warranty on these light use series is for an eight (8) hour day, forty (40) hour week for users up to 200 pounds. Light use product series that apply under this warranty currently consists
of Galaxy and Key series.
Global warrants Global branded textiles and Global carded textile programs inclusive of fabrics, vinyls and leather products for five (5) years. Global carded textile programs are currently with
Arc-Com, Momentum, Maharam, KnollTextiles, Designtex, Ultrafabrics, Dani and Spinneybeck. Global does not warrant COM (Customer Own Materials) or GPM (Global Purchased Materials) that are
customer specified materials, or graded-in and purchased by Global for a customer. For GPM or COM products, please contact the textile supplier for performance information and warranty details.
Seating Warranty Summary
Seating Type Components Warranty For Original Purchaser Use Time For Warranty Coverage Exceptions
General Commercial Seating Lifetime 8 Hours/5 Days Per Week Foam/Textiles/Mesh/Electrical Devices - 5 Years
Control Mechanisms - 12 Years
Heavy Duty Seating 12 Years 24 Hours/7 Days Per Week Foam/Textiles - 5 Years
Light Use Seating 10 Years 8 Hours/5 Days Per Week Foam/Textiles - 5 Years
Files, Desks, Modular Furniture, Tables, Panels & Accessories
Global warrants all components of metal storage and filing, laminate and wood veneer desks, laminate and wood veneer tables, metal leg components and panels for the lifetime of the product
to the original purchaser.
Exceptions to the warranty for Files/Desks/Tables and Panels are as follows:
• Electrical devices, panel and tackboard textiles, adjustable keyboard mechanisms/lecterns/coat trees and task lights – five (5) Years
• Folding tables (laminate and Lite Lift II models) – one (1) Year
Files, Desks, Modular Furniture, Tables, Panels & Accessories Warranty Summary
Product Type Components Warranty For Original Purchaser Exceptions
Metal Storage and Filing Lifetime None
Laminate/Wood Veneer Desks Lifetime Tackboard Textiles , Electrical Devices,Task Lights - 5 Years
and Modular Furniture
Boardroom, Conference and Lifetime Electrical Devices - 5 Years
Panels Lifetime Panel Textiles, Electrical Devices, Task Lights - 5 Years
Coat Racks and Lecterns 5 Years None
Folding Tables (Laminate & Molded) 1 Year None
Global’s Warranty does not apply (for any product category) to the following:
• Failures due to wear and tear
• Failures which result from negligence, abuse, accident or misuse
• Failure to apply, install or maintain products according to Global’s written instructions and warnings
• Modifications, attachments or repair methods not approved by Global
• Damage caused by a carrier in transit, or delivery/installation contractors
• The matching of colors, grains or textures (wood, leather, etc.) of natural materials and color matching of textiles
• Products exposed to extreme hot or cold temperatures or excessively dry or humid environments
• Colorfastness or the matching of color of textiles
• Damage by markings or staining; damage by sharp objects or imprinting from instruments
• Damage to textiles or laminate and wood surfaces/edges from exposure to sunlight (including UV rays)
• Products used for rental purposes
Global’s warranty does not cover the costs of transportation or labor. Repair or replacement will be at Global’s option.
Global makes no warranty that any of its products are suitable for any particular purpose and makes no other warranties, express or implied, other than those set out here. As codes and standards vary
from one jurisdiction to another, references to compliance are solely for convenience and without any representation as to accuracy or suitability. Users must verify the suitability of such information
or product for their specific application. In no event shall Global be liable in either tort or contract for any loss or direct, special, incidental, consequential, or exemplary damages.
Global’s warranty applies to products sold within the United States of America, Mexico, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico and Canada.