Cat Bariatric Upholstered Chair
The Cat Bariatric Chair is a superbly constructed sturdy and heavy duty stackable oversized chair perfect for guest, side, and transitional spaces! Set on either a four legged base or sled base made of tubular steel, it comes standard with a Black Sandex finished frame but can also be ordered with a variety of other finishes with increased lead times. Can be stacked up to 4 high. Quick ship fabrics ship in 10-15 business days. All other textiles ship in 6-7 weeks.
- Available in "Reflex" textiles and Canter health grade vinyl
- Frames are made of 3⁄4" diameter 14-gauge bent steel
- Rectangular stretcher is welded across the frame beneath the seat for lateral stability; 3/16" thick metal plate links the seat to the back leg on both sides of the chair for front to back stability
- Frame standard with black sandex finish, optional other finishes
- Sleigh base is fitted with four nylon glides and the four legged base with swivel head metal glides
- 500 lbs. user capacity
- overall 32.5"W x 24"D x 32"H
- seat width 26"
- seat depth 18.25"
- seat height 18"
- backrest height 14"
- backrest width 19.25"
Metal Frame Finishes:
- Black Sandex
- Brushed Chrome
- Silver Grey
- Dark Grey
- Light Grey
Buying A.D.I. means buying durability. All A.D.I. products are designed to ANSI/BIFMA standards and carry a lifetime warranty on the steel structure, suspension belts, base, mechanism, casters and gas cylinder, and a 5-year warranty on carded fabrics (normal wear). Big and tall and 24/7 chairs are covered by a 5-year warranty on all parts.